There's unlucky and then there's down right careless

I'm told,he's been posting very controversial and unnecessary photos,...guess where ,..yes ..FB...his phone was captured and hey ho,...there's videos of all his "wrongdoings" ...and delve a bit further,...and hey ho again,.....all the names of like minded folk into their dogs,...and that's a lot of folk in the shitter,...not the smartest thing to be carrying on your phone 

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 4

Absolute moron,in response to the above I think it's time to Delete, Distance, and Avoid these lads who are constantly posting snapping videoing ect,it's very simple if you've a lad in your group at it then it stops or cut contact with them,like jig said alot people will eventually get a knock on door

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Fox dog said:

Absolute moron,in response to the above I think it's time to Delete, Distance, and Avoid these lads who are constantly posting snapping videoing ect,it's very simple if you've a lad in your group at it then it stops or cut contact with them,like jig said alot people will eventually get a knock on door

Wise words them?

• Like 1

I kept terriers for very many years and if I ever pointed a camera on a dig ,I'd have been told sternly what an ass I was,...even the photo of my lurcher with the fox makes me a bit iffy,but I took it more for my son than sticking it up on line,...

• Like 6

There are some idiots out there....chap i knew boasted he refused to buy a salmon fishing licence and only fished for trout....trout fishing season ends on the 30th of September he's not allowed to fish in October...posts a picture of himself on line on the 2nd of October with a salmon! You can guess what happened next....

3 hours ago, Aled said:

There are some idiots out there....chap i knew boasted he refused to buy a salmon fishing licence and only fished for trout....trout fishing season ends on the 30th of September he's not allowed to fish in October...posts a picture of himself on line on the 2nd of October with a salmon! You can guess what happened next....

Another idiot,look how great I am let's show the world,sad ****

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/03/2023 at 16:29, jigsaw said:

I'm told,he's been posting very controversial and unnecessary photos,...guess where ,..yes ..FB...his phone was captured and hey ho,...there's videos of all his "wrongdoings" ...and delve a bit further,...and hey ho again,.....all the names of like minded folk into their dogs,...and that's a lot of folk in the shitter,...not the smartest thing to be carrying on your phone 

Hardly that dummy on FB john harry digging wasnt he caught a while back.

• 2 months later...