Why don’t the like them

4 hours ago, philpot said:

You do love those tree rats Mitch. 

Just been down to the feeders to top up ready for a session tomorrow morning.

Phil

I shoot just over 200 Per year from October-April  , for the last 4 years . I just don’t know where they keep coming from .

1 hour ago, David.evans said:

Great shooting Vm 

curry this time maybe ??

No David,  legs marinated in virgin olive oil , Cajun seasoning lemon juice white wine , salt , pepper  soy sauce and honey  cooked in oven on 160 c for 45-50 or until tender 

• Like 1

I believe there areas where shooters are being given permission to shoot greys in forestry commision woods, only wish I knew where as we have loads of land in North Lincs owned by them.  Pity that course is so fat away otherwise I would have been interested to go.

My buddy and myself went on the feeders this morning, not one squirrel on either feeder so something has spooked them away.

Phil

8 hours ago, philpot said:

I believe there areas where shooters are being given permission to shoot greys in forestry commision woods, only wish I knew where as we have loads of land in North Lincs owned by them.  Pity that course is so fat away otherwise I would have been interested to go.

My buddy and myself went on the feeders this morning, not one squirrel on either feeder so something has spooked them away.

Phil

Phil , they do this course in different parts of the country 

squirrels might be coming in late after noon or 1-2 pm . On the permission I shoot on I have 10 feeders  but 3 of them will not have squirrels on them in late afternoon but between 1-2 pm . Some of the others will come in at 3.30  or 4.30 at the moment 

• Like 1