3 hours ago, Timmy H said:

You just proved my point, uneducated thick dorks like you who use personal insults to cover your own lack of intelligence. 

I've been hunting to hounds since the early 60s, stag and fox. We were let down by the complacent muppets who thought nothing would change, that we were untouchable. Well it went wrong didn't it? Hunters and dogmen were too stupid, they had to keep gobbing off, game shooters will be next to go along with pheasant shooters and then pest controllers. Why? Because the twats still keep boasting about what they do and posting it on social media looking for likes. Post up illegal shooting, how clever! The antis outfoxed us because they were organised and educated and got the public onside. whereas the hunting fraternity alienised the public by blocking roads and riding roughshod over land they shouldn't have been on.

Try arguing against that, prick.

The dog men weren’t stupid by any stretch of the imagination at all 

we weren’t even at the party 

As arguing it was know all attitudes such as yours “ listen son my names Timmy and this is how it is “ that turned the younger people away from the packs post ban . 

I’ve seen a thousand of you Timmy , and often wonder , why did we even bother to support you ? 

you never had the interests of men like me and my Friends at heart , we paid the band whilst you carried on dancing . 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he was just pissed off with how he is been treated the man has been on here over a decade always good for the craic posts a good bit  and has took stacks a lads out he’s the type of member  you want o

This is a hunting internet site.........it's not China, Russia, North Korea ! We ask questions and get shut down. Whats going on ?  What are the mods afraid of ? Dissent, awkward questi

The dog men weren’t stupid by any stretch of the imagination at all  we weren’t even at the party  As arguing it was know all attitudes such as yours “ listen son my names Timmy and this is

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Timmy H said:

Pigeons being shot to order for the food chain? For clients wanting pigeon shooting? How does that follow the GLs? Do the people shooting consider alternative methods? Know the reason for shooting on the particular farm? What a joke! 

I don't trust you either, seeing the way the rules on this site have been applied to different people makes me question the honesty of you and other admin on here. Maybe Katchum had a point. He got shafted by people he trusted.

You might as well delete my account as well, no point staying on a dying forum that refuses to see where it's going wrong.

Not enough thinkers, too many brain dead morons.

Nobody is forcing you to be on here, If you want to delete your account then just go through and delete your own posts, all 88 of them 12 of them on this topic, as per the forum rules. You talk about shafted well your lot were the masters at that, Strange you come on this topic to post about shooting and just happen to mention Don.