Last night

As the chickens are all shut in under flu regs as the moment I havnt been round the sheds ,no point no chickens out so no killing or so I thought .Phone rang yesterday morning with an excited farmer on the phone telling me a fox had dug into a shed and killed 300 +  birds !
Well can’t have that can we so after hearing about the ordeal again and again and being told the fox only took one about 30 times I agreed to turn out on a cold night ,all alone and see what I could do .

Why do farmers have to exaggerate so much ?I get there mid afternoon and the farm hands are clearing up the huddled birds from the corner of the shed that had the fox in .4 birds were actually killed by a fox the others smothered out of stress .

Anyway waited for a roe doe while day turned to dusk which he’s also moaning about ,bloody deer everywhere apparently yet I only see a few lol.

3 arrived but it was far too dark for a shot ?

Not 1 but 3 foxes appeared in the field all at once and came brazenly to my call ,all 3 stopped behind the electric fence netting and refusing to jump it .They were about 180 m away so not wanting to chance a shit into the netting I waited .One of them I reckon was a vixen and when she trotted off the other two followed ,straight through the left hand hedge ?

Had to wait a good hour before another turned up and this one made straight for the shed that had been dug into .I was about 100 yards off it and despite a soft mouth call this fox was intent on checking out the shed bottom and did the whole perimeter at a trot .

A soft rain had blown in by now and the thermal was poor .On his next pass by I shouted and shot the thing through the middle .

Decent sized fox with a full belly .Reckon he’d taken more than one myself ?

DC0C4AD7-3551-4608-B32D-4EF7CA335B9E.jpeg.56ae75b938baef0e78e594dc468a7539.jpeg

• Like 9

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the chickens are all shut in under flu regs as the moment I havnt been round the sheds ,no point no chickens out so no killing or so I thought .Phone rang yesterday morning with an excited farmer o

Ben , I have a nephew who is gay , and when I say gay , he is gay and then add a bit more gay .             He is into the drag queen thing and when he goes out ( it takes him hours to get ready ) e

No, that could be potentially risky ⚡️⚡️ (not to mention messy!) 

Posted Images

???

No, I don't. I'm obviously not gay. But, if I was, I wouldn't be ashamed of it. I've got couple of good mates that are gay. Theyre top lads, funny, brave, can handle themselves in a scrap. All whilst being gay, can you believe!

Had another mate topped himself at 19yrs old because of the fear of it becoming common knowledge. A lad twice the man you could ever be.

You throw "gay" around as an insult, like some below average IQ school yard bully. But in reality, to people who are gay, it's not more insulting than stating any other fact about someone.

I'd sooner someone 'accused' me of being gay, than people think i was a pathetic belly crawling maggot, who gives it the big I am on the net but wouldn't say fucķ all in reality. Now crawl back under your rock you little slug. 

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, BenBhoy said:

???

No, I don't. I'm obviously not gay. But, if I was, I wouldn't be ashamed of it. I've got couple of good mates that are gay. Theyre top lads, funny, brave, can handle themselves in a scrap. All whilst being gay, can you believe!

Had another mate topped himself at 19yrs old because of the fear of it becoming common knowledge. A lad twice the man you could ever be.

You throw "gay" around as an insult, like some below average IQ school yard bully. But in reality, to people who are gay, it's not more insulting than stating any other fact about someone.

I'd sooner someone 'accused' me of being gay, than people think i was a pathetic belly crawling maggot, who gives it the big I am on the net but wouldn't say fucķ all in reality. Now crawl back under your rock you little slug. 

Why would you have gay mates, what could you possibly have in common. 

Is it makeup, fashion , where to get waxed or bumming techniques ?

1su7vn.jpg

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, foxdropper said:

As the chickens are all shut in under flu regs as the moment I havnt been round the sheds ,no point no chickens out so no killing or so I thought .Phone rang yesterday morning with an excited farmer on the phone telling me a fox had dug into a shed and killed 300 +  birds !
Well can’t have that can we so after hearing about the ordeal again and again and being told the fox only took one about 30 times I agreed to turn out on a cold night ,all alone and see what I could do .

Why do farmers have to exaggerate so much ?I get there mid afternoon and the farm hands are clearing up the huddled birds from the corner of the shed that had the fox in .4 birds were actually killed by a fox the others smothered out of stress .

Anyway waited for a roe doe while day turned to dusk which he’s also moaning about ,bloody deer everywhere apparently yet I only see a few lol.

3 arrived but it was far too dark for a shot ?

Not 1 but 3 foxes appeared in the field all at once and came brazenly to my call ,all 3 stopped behind the electric fence netting and refusing to jump it .They were about 180 m away so not wanting to chance a shit into the netting I waited .One of them I reckon was a vixen and when she trotted off the other two followed ,straight through the left hand hedge ?

Had to wait a good hour before another turned up and this one made straight for the shed that had been dug into .I was about 100 yards off it and despite a soft mouth call this fox was intent on checking out the shed bottom and did the whole perimeter at a trot .

A soft rain had blown in by now and the thermal was poor .On his next pass by I shouted and shot the thing through the middle .

Decent sized fox with a full belly .Reckon he’d taken more than one myself ?

DC0C4AD7-3551-4608-B32D-4EF7CA335B9E.jpeg.56ae75b938baef0e78e594dc468a7539.jpeg

Well done mate , don't know how we got from foxes to faggots??  Job sorted but more to come , I was out last night but saw nothing. 

4 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

???

Is it just the one sheep fetish then ?