scratching ferret

thought i would put this out there get some opinions just got a hob polecat type ferret gave to me he is fine and eats his grub well ive checked him over and hes fine the thing is hes scratching himself a lot and i have checking over and cant see any mites or fleas ect hes fed whole rabbit chicken pheasant and pigeon all my other ferrets are fine ive done his ears for ear mite ect and other wise hes fine is there a wash or lotion you can get that might help hes not scratching himself raw or that but its a  bit annoying 

18 minutes ago, pengelli said:

thought i would put this out there get some opinions just got a hob polecat type ferret gave to me he is fine and eats his grub well ive checked him over and hes fine the thing is hes scratching himself a lot and i have checking over and cant see any mites or fleas ect hes fed whole rabbit chicken pheasant and pigeon all my other ferrets are fine ive done his ears for ear mite ect and other wise hes fine is there a wash or lotion you can get that might help hes not scratching himself raw or that but its a  bit annoying 

Could be stress 

thanks for the replys i will try washing him with hibiscrub diluted down and i dont think its the bedding as its the wood pellets i use and have done for years as for him moulting it could be it also could be stress too  so i will give the hibiscrub a go and see how i get on thanks again