Blood pressure

Hey up lads, look, a couple of weeks ago i got this text on my phone from my doctors surgery, come get a blood pressure test mr ....... so down i goes and gets one done, hands the results into the receptionist, my word has it always been so high, 165 over summat, havent a clue i says, cannot remember last time i had a blood pressure test, sit down i will get someone take a look at you, anyways, they sent me home we a monitor, 175 and more on some readings, so doctor rang me says i on the borderline and  hes given  me a prescription,   so moral being is, go get yaselves checked out, ,  see ya :thumbs:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hey up lads, look, a couple of weeks ago i got this text on my phone from my doctors surgery, come get a blood pressure test mr ....... so down i goes and gets one done, hands the results into the receptionist, my word has it always been so high, 165 over summat, havent a clue i says, cannot remember last time i had a blood pressure test, sit down i will get someone take a look at you, anyways, they sent me home we a monitor, 175 and more on some readings, so doctor rang me says i on the borderline and  hes given  me a prescription,   so moral being is, go get yaselves checked out, ,  see ya :thumbs:

Forgot to say lads, the doctor asked me about my lifestyle,   sugar cut it right out, i dont do sugar, i says, i use sweetners, would u believe, worse than sugar, i am aware of siuger, its in most things , even bread, but, and thank u fer your advice doctor, im 78 to late fer me now start watching my diet, i like my grub and thats it, if the chip pan wants to come out in the middle of the night heaving wi kilverts so be it, so why did i bother going fer a blood pressure test then, well u wanna see katherine the receptionist, i come up like a babys arm

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Forgot to say lads, the doctor asked me about my lifestyle,   sugar cut it right out, i dont do sugar, i says, i use sweetners, would u believe, worse than sugar, i am aware of siuger, its in most things , even bread, but, and thank u fer your advice doctor, im 78 to late fer me now start watching my diet, i like my grub and thats it, if the chip pan wants to come out in the middle of the night heaving wi kilverts so be it, so why did i bother going fer a blood pressure test then, well u wanna see katherine the receptionist, i come up like a babys arm

Katherine ?

sexy-nurse-outfit-fever.jpg

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

I knew it, and have you still got the 2 frying pans?

have had this for years,taking 3 pills a day for it.probably had something to do with having 1000,s of nosebleeds as a kid.just must have been allways high.165 over something is above borderline too.usually go in for a check and there is a young attractive nurse there and you may aswell not bother trying to get a low reading.