lurcher x Irish wolf hound ?

35 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

most you’ve owned you should a been the opposite shaark tied em to a lamppost on ran off ? 

How many times have I told you ? 

"Be nice to people, and they'll be nice to you " !

Dear God, are we going to have to go back to the basics ?

???

Cheers.

• Haha 3

On 02/09/2022 at 16:56, chartpolski said:

How many times have I told you ? 

"Be nice to people, and they'll be nice to you " !

Dear God, are we going to have to go back to the basics ?

???

Cheers.

To be honest, charts, I don't think you're ever going to get past the basics, regarding Magoo's education.

But, I suppose it'll be fun trying!!  ? ?

Edited by shaaark
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

To be honest, charts, I don't you're ever going to get past the basics, regarding Magoo's education.

But, I suppose it'll be fun trying!!  ? ?

I don't take things too seriously these days mate ?

Ive seen the highs and the lows, and arguing with strangers on the internet is well in my past.

Im just enjoying what some, ( not me !), would call the " twilight years", and enjoying life !

Cheers.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I don't take things too seriously these days mate ?

Ive seen the highs and the lows, and arguing with strangers on the internet is well in my past.

Im just enjoying what some, ( not me !), would call the " twilight years", and enjoying life !

Cheers.

Good man.

Magoo knows it's all in good humour.

Ki el, if I took what he says about me, and what he tries to imply about my dogs, seriously, well, well I wouldn't be jumping back on here regularly, for more of the same from him!!  ? ?

• Haha 1
On 02/09/2022 at 19:59, shaaark said:

Good man.

Magoo knows it's all in good humour.

Ki el, if I took what he says about me, and what he tries to imply about my dogs, seriously, well, well I wouldn't be jumping back on here regularly, for more of the same from him!!  ? ?

your good for the craic shaark ? 

• Like 1
On 02/09/2022 at 15:24, keepdiggin said:

Found her in the woods lol

Lol,  good'un,  and like  it's a stray followed me home lol. Mind you  I've had few strange looks with Buck over the years, the one  morning,  I been out early  just about go light, when Land rover was coming down the lane, it was a keeper and a mate. Buck  bumped into fallow, heard the noise, put it behind the edge, to pick up later. Anyway was walking down track got  torch in my inside pocket. Buck jumped the 5bar gate, as the keeper seen him, he said that your dog, I said yeh,  he a  watch dog mate, he must have followed out in the lane. He couldn't say nout, as it public path, he said OK, you don't see many jumping 5 bar gates like that, they must thought what kind of feckin watch dog that,  feck'um lol. Think that dog on the post more like wheaten x grey, make good lurcher, good lamping dog. And mooching dog. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, bird said:

Lol,  good'un,  and like  it's a stray followed me home lol. Mind you  I've had few strange looks with Buck over the years, the one  morning,  I been out early  just about go light, when Land rover was coming down the lane, it was a keeper and a mate. Buck  bumped into fallow, heard the noise, put it behind the edge, to pick up later. Anyway was walking down track got  torch in my inside pocket. Buck jumped the 5bar gate, as the keeper seen him, he said that your dog, I said yeh,  he a  watch dog mate, he must have followed out in the lane. He couldn't say nout, as it public path, he said OK, you don't see many jumping 5 bar gates like that, they must thought what kind of feckin watch dog that,  feck'um lol. Think that dog on the post more like wheaten x grey, make good lurcher, good lamping dog. And mooching dog. 

Keeper round are way goes out with two trained Belgian shepherds 

Just now, keepdiggin said:

Keeper round are way goes out with two trained Belgian shepherds 

Wouldn't like to bump into them, one bad enough, me a mate was chased one night by one mal, feck me, they bloody full on dog, 70 lb of teeth coming at you. I got in the wood, and got  just after me, thank feck stopped in the field with dog, I got Buck with me was going though wood in the dark. Fell over about 3 times I held  him on the lead, don't know what he do if that mal come in after me, not sure if he protect me, he big daft bugger, OK he powerful dog, lot bigger and stronger than any mal, but them things are head bangers ?

7 minutes ago, bird said:

Wouldn't like to bump into them, one bad enough, me a mate was chased one night by one mal, feck me, they bloody full on dog, 70 lb of teeth coming at you. I got in the wood, and got  just after me, thank feck stopped in the field with dog, I got Buck with me was going though wood in the dark. Fell over about 3 times I held  him on the lead, don't know what he do if that mal come in after me, not sure if he protect me, he big daft bugger, OK he powerful dog, lot bigger and stronger than any mal, but them things are head bangers ?

My money would be on buck mate 

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

My money would be on buck mate 

Well, if bit a dog, like he does a fox, he bust up there ribs deff, you could be right mate, suoppse  it good he big daft thing. I heard as  well, that dog later grabbed a bloke who  was going past the keepers house, a bad bite as well,  not sure if cops were. I involved? 

• Like 1