What trail camera setup are you using ?

Set this one today Sich1 a ltl acorn trail cam- fairly sure there's something going to show up on it! Might be a while before i pick it up though.I've another two out atm in similar spots- be great to get some fox pics in the snow. Great idea with the 2.5 a 12 v battery.

IMG_20230121_112947.jpg

IMAG0213.JPG

• Like 2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have had a Browning Recon Force Edge for over 2 years now and i cannot fault it. Great video and sound and so far 100% reliable. it has been outside now non stop for the entire time running off

Set this one today Sich1 a ltl acorn trail cam- fairly sure there's something going to show up on it! Might be a while before i pick it up though.I've another two out atm in similar spots- be great to

A fat one!

Posted Images

I've only got a handful.   All but one of mine are as cheap as you can get, they do the spotting job I need, and many of my sites are prone to theft/damage so the last thing I need is mega expensive.

I'm not a documentary film maker,  so I don't need that decent quality, as long as I can recognise what and when that does me!

Seem sensitive enough to me, picked up many a small mouse and of course birds.012a.jpg.63b54d56d02c3a98c91d6e52c37b92ce.jpg

stunning scenery ands, and some great pictures.

as long as you get the results you want cost does not matter, but i was put off a £40 camera

after testing it in the garden....had to nearly jump on it to get it to go off....lol. must have been a faulty one, it went back.

Mine is out on a newly appeared hole, so should see this weekend whats in it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...