so many antis??

Guest bigredbusa

that's fine until you get a knock on the door at 4 AM and they take your comp away . oh yeah, it happends. what people are saying is be very careful on these sites

:thumbs::thumbs: ..........

To be honest, all this macho "feck the antis" bullshit is funny........when your getting a knock, your driving license taken away, hefty fine, prison.........I wonder how many would be macho then :yes:

And if you think you are dealing with a bunch of spotty white uni kids with dreadlocks, then you better think again.......the full force of the Police, media and various animal rights terrorists are upon you, and spending a nice few quid to get YOUR arse into court.

One of the main reasons, other than my old age, that I gave it all up!!!!!

Anti-hunt,

How many people here who have hunted actually know about anti-hunt or have had experience of them?

I have had meetings with these people, they are inteligent, some educated they are networked and organised throughout the British Isles, they know the law, I have seen them using entrapment tactics to obtain photos, video images etc etc to further their beliefs. Lots of them come from inner cities (milk comes from a carton) but there are others whom reside within hunting communities totally uncover.

They will stop at nothing in order to gain their selfish views. So therefore I would encourage people on this forum not to put images of themselves, images of locations and details of hunts, details of hunt members, trade tel. nos etc as this information is logged!

So we should freeze them out or else tell them so much lies its will make it worthless for them. I wonder why they don't protest outside non christian establishments on the basis of sarcifical animals!!

Knifebar

There were a few antis over the past six months that came out,

'elstrudo' was a laugh, I am sure you all remember. :laugh:

I cant wait for the next anti to come out of hiding. :boogie:

i can't believe how long he was on here for! i was offline from june to the end of december, i've just been reading all the shit that he came up with after i lost my 'net! i rumbled him in May, and he was still banging on a load of shit in september. f*ck i wish i'd been around for all that! let him back on so i can have another crack at him!

Guest little lurcher
There were a few antis over the past six months that came out,

'elstrudo' was a laugh, I am sure you all remember. :laugh:

I cant wait for the next anti to come out of hiding. :boogie:

i can't believe how long he was on here for! i was offline from june to the end of december, i've just been reading all the shit that he came up with after i lost my 'net! i rumbled him in May, and he was still banging on a load of shit in september. f*ck i wish i'd been around for all that! let him back on so i can have another crack at him!

now you have me wanting to read what he wrote!!!! pointers anyone???

I lived on the road for the best part of 20 yrs and most of them were on hippy traveller sites(for want of a better word),a lot of folks i lived beside were or could be classed as anti's.I had my ferrets and dogs and i worked them to say i've been in a few rows over the years is a bit of a understatement but my sport is my life it's in my blood and will always be that way.Most folks don't know what or how hunting is done of any sort and i've allways tried to educate them rather than argue,but as in the anti world just like the hunting word some folks know it all and can't be told.If folks are daft enough to post about how naughty they are being then they will also have a gob on them and that will soon bring it on top for them.Loose tounges and tell all fingers, nothing but trouble.

ive not had problems with anti's,in fact some of the biggest w*****rs ive met on forums for causing problems have been 'fellow' hunters!(watch your backstop!)

yes anti's are out there but in most part they are misinformed,or just sensitive sorts.i would gladly have a pint and a yarn with an anti!

Who do we class as an anti? The hunt protester? the scruffy bunny hugger? the left wing teacher in school who gives you detention for bringing a fox brush into class? the person in your street that calls you a cruel sod, everytime you pass him with your air rifle/ferrets? the so called animal lovers?

My point is, not everyone agrees with hunting, but as long as you apear to stick to the laws, and don't boast about things that you shouldn't be doing, why worry? Everyones entitled to their opinion. Let the ignorant b*stards carry on. We as hunters probably have more respect, and possess more knowlege about the animals we hunt than they ever will.

Anti-hunt,

How many people here who have hunted actually know about anti-hunt or have had experience of them?

I have had meetings with these people, they are inteligent, some educated they are networked and organised throughout the British Isles, they know the law, I have seen them using entrapment tactics to obtain photos, video images etc etc to further their beliefs. Lots of them come from inner cities (milk comes from a carton) but there are others whom reside within hunting communities totally uncover.

They will stop at nothing in order to gain their selfish views. So therefore I would encourage people on this forum not to put images of themselves, images of locations and details of hunts, details of hunt members, trade tel. nos etc as this information is logged!

So we should freeze them out or else tell them so much lies its will make it worthless for them. I wonder why they don't protest outside non christian establishments on the basis of sarcifical animals!!

Knifebar wat you have wrote is so true mate and so is the last paragraph on non christian establishments,you see the people that reside in such places would kill you for their beliefs thats probebly the main reason also to do such a thing would mean you were creating racial tention and hatred in this country fin thats the bigest taboo of all even an anti could not get away with that donater or not. happy hunting all stick to gether. :yes:

I've never had a problem with people who are anti hunting so i find it hard to see why some members on here compete with eachother to see who can think of the naughtiest word to describe them.

"Each to his own" I say.

However if I was running a hunt or shoot which was disrupted by campaigners I would probably be furious.

Likewise if anyone challenges me when I'm ferreting they are told "go away".End of story!

The double standards amongst some"antis"really annoys me though.

I recently challenged a vegitarian friend in a debate by pointing out that the potatoes she was eating were a living organism designed to grow and reproduce baby potatoes but that they had been ripped from their home underground,kept in a sack for weeks,skinned alive, chopped up with a knife and thrown into boiling water........is that what God intended?

A bit tongue in cheek I know,but that potato was alive and it was killed to be eaten by a veggie!!! :boogie: