Interesting reading for any dog owner.

Interesting reading for any dog owner
YOUR DOG IS NOT A BABY
Today's culture is absolutely ruining dogs.
People are treating their dogs like people, and no matter how much you say it, or what you think, they're not kids, they're dogs... A predator with forty-two teeth on the head and a bite pressure that can break bones.
They deserve to be treated like dogs!
Somehow treating your dog like a dog has become a taboo topic and it's because of today's mentality.
Can't say no to a dog.
I can't go out with a dog in cold weather.
Can't let a dog get muddy.
Can't give a dog a job to do ,one its been bred for .
If your dog is in shape, he's too skinny.
We’re walking through a world where giving your dog a job is cruel beyond belief, but having a 30kg overweight dog with diabetes that can’t move is absolutely fine. Something totally distorted, twisted and wrong.
They are dogs! Treat them like dogs. You can't have any animals and pretend to be a baby. Hi this is my whale he is my baby. It doesn't work like that.
We need to push this current mentality back because it's literally killing dogs. Dogs are dying everyday simply because no one told them what rules they were supposed to follow or because they didn't get a job they so needed.
Let’s start honoring our dogs for the absolutely amazing creatures they are. Dogs are magnificent, majestic, intelligent and robust. To me they are the best animal on the planet so let's stop killing them and treat them for exactly what they are.
Honor your dogs.
Edited by toolebox
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, toolebox said:
YOUR DOG IS NOT A BABY
People are treating their dogs like people, and no matter how much you say it, or what you think, they're not kids, they're dogs... A predator with forty-two teeth on the head and a bite pressure that can break bones.
Somehow treating your dog like a dog has become a taboo topic and it's because of today's mentality.
Can't say no to a dog.
We’re walking through a world where giving your dog a job is cruel beyond belief, but having a 30kg overweight dog with diabetes that can’t move is absolutely fine. Something totally distorted, twisted and wrong.
They are dogs! Treat them like dogs. You can't have any animals and pretend to be a baby. Hi this is my whale he is my baby. It doesn't work like that.
We need to push this current mentality back because it's literally killing dogs. Dogs are dying everyday simply because no one told them what rules they were supposed to follow or because they didn't get a job they so needed.
Let’s start honoring our dogs for the absolutely amazing creatures they are. Dogs are magnificent, majestic, intelligent and robust. To me they are the best animal on the planet so let's stop killing them and treat them for exactly what they are.
Honor your dogs.

Righto then lad ,I'll tell em

• Haha 3

I gave mine a job, nothing difficult just a lick of paint in the bathroom, two weeks later and none of em have as much as opened a paint tin yet...........................

lazy feckers............................Spanish for ya, just one long siesta..............

On 07/04/2022 at 23:29, sandymere said:

I gave mine a job, nothing difficult just a lick of paint in the bathroom, two weeks later and none of em have as much as opened a paint tin yet...........................

lazy feckers............................Spanish for ya, just one long siesta..............

Wow lazy pricks,mine painted my house in a single day .....while i took a siesta.....mmm the good life ?

On 07/04/2022 at 07:07, toolebox said:
YOUR DOG IS NOT A BABY
Can't say no to a dog.
Honor your dogs.

Good one toolebox, most breeds are just amalgamating into one creature, a fur baby. Dogmen and women need to keep the great breeds alive through their original jobs. I'll be fcked if I'll let anyone stop me from working my dogs or we might end up like the sickly, plastic, nondescript things most breeds are becoming.

• Like 1
On 07/04/2022 at 12:29, sandymere said:

Well if you insist on feeding them paella and only giving them  sangria to drink, what do you expect?

Treat them like English dogs....Dr John's and water with plenty of algae in it.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Well if you insist on feeding them paella and only giving them  sangria to drink, what do you expect?

Treat them like English dogs....Dr John's and water with plenty of algae in it.

Ah and a fair brayin 

• Haha 1