Needed cheering up

1 hour ago, villaman said:

Phil and his mates 

7870EBCE-E4EF-4DF7-99B4-E7BD1FFA4598.png

Typical........................ I never even said anything, I must admit talking to an old (well older than me) lady the other day at our village co op as she had one of these electric 3 wheel scooters with a nice sized boot to say nothing of the chunky wheels............................................hmmm, well perhaps the future doesn't look to bad, I need to sweet talk her and borrow it to see how good it is on grassy slopes. ?

Phil

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, philpot said:

Typical........................ I never even said anything, I must admit talking to an old (well older than me) lady the other day at our village co op as she had one of these electric 3 wheel scooters with a nice sized boot to say nothing of the chunky wheels............................................hmmm, well perhaps the future doesn't look to bad, I need to sweet talk her and borrow it to see how good it is on grassy slopes. ?

Phil

Least they have a motor lol

Atvbjimmy ???

• Like 1
4 hours ago, sam r said:

?

Sam I was Fecked after one lap with it 

I could not turn it with out getting off it 

And at one point I thought I was going to knee my self in the face 

I was that crushed up in it 

But we had a laugh in it lol

Beats sitting watching TV 

????

Atvbjimmy ???

• Like 1
6 hours ago, JayB0 said:

At least I can drive you about now?

Fecked if I'm sitting in the back seat 

It's got less room than the front 

You drive I'll walk 

Bet I'm not as knackered as you 

????????

5 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Sam I was Fecked after one lap with it 

I could not turn it with out getting off it 

And at one point I thought I was going to knee my self in the face 

I was that crushed up in it 

But we had a laugh in it lol

Beats sitting watching TV 

????

Atvbjimmy ???

Yup you don’t get fun like that watching the tv , maybe next time try the roll out approach to getting out , admittedly you’ve still got to get up , but it’ll relieve you off the pain of broken teeth and a nose from kneeing yourself ??

I remember when my son came home in a Lotus Esclat (I think) and said I should give it a whizz round , well I didn't need asking twice, hot sunny day driving one of these, winner winner.  It started to slightly rain while we were out so my son clipped on the roof, when we got back home and tried to get out, I then realized the right hand side arm rest was in fact the fcuking car sill !!!!!  

Yes you have guessed, my family were in stitches as I had to sort of part roll and part slither out of the bloody thing fully laid out in the drive to be free of this little sports car.............................?

Phil