Terrier crosses

Well I will await the backlash but I can’t keep it to myself any longer I have had a few terriers mostly Russell’s and black dogs but the best terrier cross I ever had wish had 5 more was a Russell crossed to a french bulldog I know what your thinking I would to it was bye accident but he was some dog never failed some nose on him good stayer good honest dog I thought that much off him that I done research on his line and I found out that he came from a kennel in Slovakia from I found out there french bulldogs are out working just shows you atb lads 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stevie g 2005 said:

Buddy the line the french bulldog off that’s what the use the for boar and bear couldn’t believe it myself mad 

Don't know much about hunting bear as I'm from Oz but I can't see any game type dog living long. I thought they use bailing type hounds and maybe Airedales or Irish terriers to harass but not fight the bear. I think it's the bat ears that make the french bulldogs be not taken seriously, lol.

Was out walking my bull cross in the day dog is steady well behaved went round a blind corner on a hedgerow on some fields where I take him to stretch his legs two fawn coloured frenchies come out of nowhere steamed straight into him he’s worked regular on big stuff think he was has shocked as me woman with them was screaming no he picked one up and shook it left it with a tear in its back nightmare managed to sort the situation out eventually the woman couldn’t apologise enough all the time it was going on neither of them backed off once went away thinking f**k me they had some drive