Micros ?

On 14/01/2022 at 21:24, C.green said:

Anyone breed or keep micros fellers ? After a pair will buy adults or kits not fussed smaller the better.

Keep them lol was out mid week with two of these mice lol fella I know has a couple so took him out for.a hour just to see what way they would go well the rabbits won't come out and they were pulling the we ferrets around the holes like play balls these things not for me lads all the best with them 

• Like 3

Would they not be useful at bolting ? to dogs my old man used to have ferrets  for years and always kept the smallest kits he said if the runts can fight for there share of food with other  bigger kits and survive then they usually make good  workers 

I've just been given a pair. Tiny they are.

I do a fair bit of ferreting, and I dont fancy taking them. Looking at them theyd just get a good kicking. I'll stick to my average sized ferrets for working and i suppose I'll keep these for pleasure haha!

Jill left

Hob right 

IMG-20220115-WA0007.jpg

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, ferret333 said:

I've just been given a pair. Tiny they are.

I do a fair bit of ferreting, and I dont fancy taking them. Looking at them theyd just get a good kicking. I'll stick to my average sized ferrets for working and i suppose I'll keep these for pleasure haha!

Jill left

Hob right 

IMG-20220115-WA0007.jpg

There ok if the rabbits want to bolt but ur fcked if u come across rabbits that know what's coming if u know what I mean 

On 14/01/2022 at 21:24, C.green said:

Anyone breed or keep micros fellers ? After a pair will buy adults or kits not fussed smaller the better.

I know a girl up my way breeds micros. Im in Fife. Is that any good to you? I can pass her info on if it is