Wasp Nest Pictures

How many times did you get stung rolfers?

:laugh::laugh:

I hate the little basterds :thumbdown:

Lloydy............i do over 300 wasp nests every year and maybe get stung once or twice.........never go stung once last year.........I sting the customers though :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rolfey.

Lloydy............i do over 300 wasp nests every year and maybe get stung once or twice.........never go stung once last year.........I sting the customers though :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rolfey.

what you charge for wasp nests where you are Rolfe? ;)

Rolfey.

what you charge for wasp nests where you are Rolfe? ;)

Depends mate........£40.00 seems the going rate here.........but it varies depending where and how awkward it is to access the nest. ;)

Rolfe.

The going rate used to be £45 down here but the last year or so every other bugger has started becoming part time pesters, they are all so desperate scratching for work that some of them are quoting £25, feck me i wouldnt even start the truck up for that let alone travel 20-30 miles, thats the problem with this industry, to many numpties trying to make a quick buck. There is even a taxi driver who says he is a pesty, when people ring him for a quote for moles he says when he is in their area he will drop off two traps and tell them how to place them, takes their money and says he will come back and collect the traps at a further date, he never picks them up. :wankerzo4: the lot of them.

The going rate used to be £45 down here but the last year or so every other bugger has started becoming part time pesters, they are all so desperate scratching for work that some of them are quoting £25, feck me i wouldnt even start the truck up for that let alone travel 20-30 miles, thats the problem with this industry, to many numpties trying to make a quick buck. There is even a taxi driver who says he is a pesty, when people ring him for a quote for moles he says when he is in their area he will drop off two traps and tell them how to place them, takes their money and says he will come back and collect the traps at a further date, he never picks them up. :wankerzo4: the lot of them.

Hi Moley..........yes we get the same muppets around here doing wasps for nowt..........but they usually can't do the ones that need a bit of thinking about.

What would happen if an accident happened though?.........they certainly would't be insured thats for sure.

Rolfe.

Hi Moley..........yes we get the same muppets around here doing wasps for nowt..........but they usually can't do the ones that need a bit of thinking about.

What would happen if an accident happened though?.........they certainly would't be insured thats for sure.

Rolfe.

Simple Rolfe, they would get fu...d every which way, no insurance, training, usually improper use of pesticides, but that doesnt enter the chancers mind, oh forgot to mention inland revenue as well.

Last season i heard of a beauty, my customer told me about their friend who had a problem with a swarm in the chimney, they called some fella that advertises in one of the agri stores, he turned up and said no probs, proceeded to pull out an aerosol (unknown type) but i have my suspisions it may have been Sorex wasp nest destroyer because it is sold at this store, anyway proceeds to blast away behind the gas fire watched by the house holder, next thing he is shooting five foot flames around the room as he had sprayed dirrectly on the pilot light, classic example of someone messing at something they dont know about. What would have happened if it had blown or the house had caught fire.

As i said :realmad: :wankerzo4: the lot of them.

Well Moley,

Until the pest control suppliers stop selling insecticides/ pesticides to untrained personeel i can only see the problem becoming a lot worse. Everyone and his mother seems to be jumping on the pest control band waggon thinking its an easy way to make a living.........yeah right. ;)

Rolfey.