Got my eye on one of these but

Hi Jimmy old friend. 

For this sort of money you must have something that equals your marksmanship standards at the very least. 

Are these really up to the mark? 

Hope so.

Best regards mate.

Simon

• Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They've got a good rep for sure.. Czech, isn't going to be junk for sure..  I'm gonna air my controversial opinion about "tactical" look air weapons. I think they attract too much unwanted attent

The fcuking garden gnome you mean 

Yep , one of the mods After a post on daystates treatment me like a prick , so I answered him like a prick and called a female organ. For some reason he didn’t like it ?

Posted Images

On 30/12/2021 at 19:01, JakeFury said:

They've got a good rep for sure.. Czech, isn't going to be junk for sure.. 

I'm gonna air my controversial opinion about "tactical" look air weapons. I think they attract too much unwanted attention, they may attract their own legislation, and I think possibly the wrong kind of people buy them. I think our hobby is teetering on the brink of unwanted legislation, and tactical look air guns may accelerate that. 

Just my 2ps worth. 

If its got a great action, and barrel and shoots like a laser.... It would always be better in Walnut hahaha 

Have to agree with your point about tactical looking air rifles and the unwelcome attention they can attract. We are under enough scrutiny from certain authorities that just love to suck the jam out of the doughnut. 

• Like 1

Following on from that Simon, if we take the FX Impact which I had and loved, you can buy 'extras' to make it look more like a military gun from companies like Saber and others. This to my mind is like putting go faster stickers on a car, well at 17 or 18 years old is perhaps something we go through but for god's sake, grown men spending hard earned cash on feckin rubbish to make their gun look more tactical is insane and rather immature to say the least.  Sorry if this offends but I agree tactical air guns is NOT the way forward in my eyes.

Phil

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 27/03/2024 at 08:51, philpot said:

Following on from that Simon, if we take the FX Impact which I had and loved, you can buy 'extras' to make it look more like a military gun from companies like Saber and others. This to my mind is like putting go faster stickers on a car, well at 17 or 18 years old is perhaps something we go through but for god's sake, grown men spending hard earned cash on feckin rubbish to make their gun look more tactical is insane and rather immature to say the least.  Sorry if this offends but I agree tactical air guns is NOT the way forward in my eyes.

Phil

I can see your point Phil 

These two rifles I own do draw all the eyes onto you when walking around especially the mortal it dose look like a military rifle 

But I do like it lol

Screenshot_20240421_175236_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

IMG_20240408_155743.jpg

15 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

I can see your point Phil 

These two rifles I own do draw all the eyes onto you when walking around especially the mortal it dose look like a military rifle 

But I do like it lol

Screenshot_20240421_175236_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

IMG_20240408_155743.jpg

We are on the same page Jimmy, if the gun is like yours or the Impact from the factory, that is one thing but I am talking about people buying shit to make their guns look more like a military weapon and that I think is crazy in my mind.

Phil

• Like 1
12 hours ago, philpot said:

We are on the same page Jimmy, if the gun is like yours or the Impact from the factory, that is one thing but I am talking about people buying shit to make their guns look more like a military weapon and that I think is crazy in my mind.

Phil

Yip Phil totally agree my friend 

Mine looks bad enough with out all the shit you can buy to fit on them 

Ur just asking to be covered from head to toe in red lazer dots off the cops 

And I can tell you it is not nice from some one who has been covered in red dots lol

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

• Like 1