Six

This 300 Acre woodland is full of them

October 2020 -April 2021 shot 230 odd squirrel  .  Been roughly the same for the past 3 years 

From the  beginning of November so far shot 33  , hopefully should get out a bit more as I have finished most of my jobs for Christmas 

• Like 2

I must confess a good wood is one thing we don't have on any of our perms, we do have wooded areas each being no more than a few acres so the squirrel population is not so prolific and the days can be good with squirrel activity and other times, simply nothing but we have pheasant feeders out and large wood pigeon populations so there are always other quarry from the same hides.

Phil

21 hours ago, villaman said:

This 300 Acre woodland is full of them

October 2020 -April 2021 shot 230 odd squirrel  .  Been roughly the same for the past 3 years 

From the  beginning of November so far shot 33  , hopefully should get out a bit more as I have finished most of my jobs for Christmas 

What’s your technique for shooting them? Feeders or general walk, or both? If the latter, how much of each? Sorry for all the questions!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, C3PO said:

What’s your technique for shooting them? Feeders or general walk, or both? If the latter, how much of each? Sorry for all the questions!

Do both , but this time of the year will shoot them of  the feeders  I made and on the ground by pheasant feeders . Early autumn & early spring will walk around and shoot them from trees 

• Like 1