Coursing

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL dogs can be "made" to jack. They are flesh and bone and emotion, just like us.

A dog is not a machine.

Theres always a reason for a dog spewing, IMHO this is nearly always injury......

A good dog man will manage his charge so it doesnt throw the towel in......JMHO.....JD

p.s...that said...some dogs are born spewers and theres nothing you can do about it.

Maybe you should get a gun and leave the dogs to folk that are committed to them.

They ain't machine neither are we, hope for your sake your boss is a little more forgiven if ever you put in a bad days work.

There could be any number of reasons it jacked yet you would kill/abandon it without a second thought? Real tough dogman you must be the real deal, makes me :censored: sick.

for a start iv never worked and i never will. thats all i do go out with the dogs sounds to me like your dogs are jackers nob head :feck: dogs are there to do a job if there no good its happy hunting ground :thumbdown: youse on here think if a dog jacks its got to be someones fault some dogs jack with out being over run some dogs just havent got the hart so who the feck would keep a dog like that YOU?????????????? if that dog had a problem why video it ???

Edited by salukixminshaw

Never worked? That says it doesn't it, I reckon it should be to "the happy hunting ground" for you? :clapper::whistling:

Some dogs might jack for what appears to be no good reason who are we to know were not the ones doing all the running :hmm: ?

Sometimes its immaturity, lack of confidence, injury, fatigue the list goes on, all can be over come. You, without knowing anything about the circumstances of the dog in the clip say "If that was my dog it wouldn't be coming home". So what would you do with it if it wouldn't being coming home?

Videos can being made to better or worse than what actually happen with editing, all we see is a tiny part of what has happened, that alone make me think it's someone trying to make someone dog look as bad as possible. At the end of the day it means nothing to me, what really is reason behind it. I just hate this throwaway attitude a lot of folk on here have, first sign of a problem with a dog throw it away and get another.

Regards

Mark

PS Your spot, on all my jack all the time. :doh:

I dont agree Joe, Have you ever felt so crap for whatever reason you have stayed in rather than go out with your dog even though you love going out? Doesn't mean you will never go out and do it again does it?

I dont know about the bad handling theory, but i do know a dog can not work because it is physically unable to do so at times. Yet can work the rest of the season no bother.

Ive got a 3.5 legged dog here that has provided my freezer with food on many occasions since her injury, food i would not have had , if i had her PTS ;)

I do agree though they should not be passed about :good:

Moll.

Molly would it be fair to say tho that the dog has eaten more food than it has provided you with? Fair play to you if you wanted to keep the dog and have the means to let it live out its days........for a lot of people tho that just isnt feasible....most have a limit to what they can keep......for me really its 2 max and having that many is causing a lot of problems with the move to skipton......Its seeming very hard to find a house to rent that allows pets nevermind a couple of dogs :wallbash:

I dont agree Joe, Have you ever felt so crap for whatever reason you have stayed in rather than go out with your dog even though you love going out? Doesn't mean you will never go out and do it again does it?

I dont know about the bad handling theory, but i do know a dog can not work because it is physically unable to do so at times. Yet can work the rest of the season no bother.

Ive got a 3.5 legged dog here that has provided my freezer with food on many occasions since her injury, food i would not have had , if i had her PTS ;)

I do agree though they should not be passed about :good:

Moll.

Molly would it be fair to say tho that the dog has eaten more food than it has provided you with? Fair play to you if you wanted to keep the dog and have the means to let it live out its days........for a lot of people tho that just isnt feasible....most have a limit to what they can keep......for me really its 2 max and having that many is causing a lot of problems with the move to skipton......Its seeming very hard to find a house to rent that allows pets nevermind a couple of dogs :wallbash:

I completely understand & agree Witton. My point was that just because a dog is injured and jacks does not mean it will always jack, using my bitch as an example was very extreme, considering her injury, it was just to get the point across ;)

She stays because she has done so very much for me, taught ME a great deal.

Moll.

i just brought a dog of a mate of mine took her out after only having her 1 day run her on 1 hare and she ran it over a hill and lost it she came back blowing about 2 min later another hare got up about 2 feet away she pulled away from me and ran it across 2 fields and up a hill as she was running up the hill in the distance

you could see that her legs were gone and had nothing left she JACKED walked back and layed on the deck right next to me my mate was gutted for me but my question is is a dog supposed to drop dead if it has nothing left or the hare is to strong for it

i just brought a dog of a mate of mine took her out after only having her 1 day run her on 1 hare and she ran it over a hill and lost it she came back blowing about 2 min later another hare got up about 2 feet away she pulled away from me and ran it across 2 fields and up a hill as she was running up the hill in the distance

you could see that her legs were gone and had nothing left she JACKED walked back and layed on the deck right next to me my mate was gutted for me but my question is is a dog supposed to drop dead if it has nothing left or the hare is to strong for it