Another lovely morning ?

Just now, king said:

Insipid ?? did the kebab house give you a free dictionary for being there best customer..

And who was your best mate on here "ginger beard" the wrong un ??  

Now take that lawnshitter for its 3rd walk of the day down the kebab house fatty greb ??

"Ooh look Greyman liked one of my posts, now I'm going to stalk him like the Cable Guy." 

68908204.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 degrees and stunning ?

I have a permanent birth in a marina, but can come and go as and when, I can stay out for months at a time if I want, I gave myself a year in the marina to get all the things sorted on the boat that n

Anyways back to another day in paradise, first Smokie chimney on the left is me, just on my way to work ??

Posted Images

13 hours ago, king said:

I posted about white diesel replacing red a while back GM does it effect you using it for marine use..I forgot the ins and outs of what I read now...

Sorry mate, I got distracted by some fat bloke with an Akita wanting to know how to shift 14 lb. of dogshit a day made up mostly of pascoes and kebab meat, anyways back to the cherry, we still get it but get charged two different prices one for propulsion which is tax added and one for heating which is tax free, and it’s up to you to be honest and declare your usage ?? ?

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, Greb147 said:

"Ooh look Greyman liked one of my posts, now I'm going to stalk him like the Cable Guy." 

68908204.jpg

I,m sure south hams retard will come back to you when he fails to make friends with anyone else anyone can see you were made for each other ?

FB5B5ED2-C0BC-461C-BD4E-B5B1F94466F4.png

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, sid g said:

were looking at something along those lines it was going to be 6 month in greece but it fell through then  a health issue changed our way of thinking , a few months in greece is on the cards next year but not sure what else defo something near the coast ,  

Good for you i love Greece for a holiday but couldnt live there.....could you be there around now till April though mate ?......i think this is when id struggle....for a start driving on the wrong side of the road stresses me at least in Cyprus they drive on the left ive done 3 months there and seriously contemplated moving there until the new grandson arrived but i have all these daft ideas i get restless too easy ?.....i bought a motorhome a while back because nobody could fly,did some weeks away around Britain and thought it would be good to follow West Ham in Europe....then when we looked into all the organisation said to each other " f**k it shall we just get a plane " now im getting shot of it ,the same would probably happen with a narrowboat i have all these daft ideas? ....sorry to hear about the health stuff are you the chap who knows the little village Zia quite well,in Kos ?

1 minute ago, darrren said:

I'd like to do this but don't know how I'd fund it be honest. Sell the house and get a boat but still need income when moving. Looks great mate 

I rent my house out and have a full time job as well at the moment mate though within the next 12 months will hopefully be down to part time working ??

28 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sorry mate, I got distracted by some fat bloke with an Akita wanting to know how to shift 14 lb. of dogshit a day made up mostly of pascoes and kebab meat, anyways back to the cherry, we still get it but get charged two different prices one for propulsion which is tax added and one for heating which is tax free, and it’s up to you to be honest and declare your usage ?? ?

Can't fault that then..tax on the red is going up from 10p a litre to 50p on white..you don't want that kind of increase on the boat..40p more tax a litre will soon add up mate...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Greyman said:

"It must be love, love, love." 

joe-and-dillon-1587023770.jpg

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Lovely morning on the waterways here, get yourself up here Greyman, nice little cafe for ya. 

PXL_20211122_101133986.jpg

The railways are often long side canals as they both needed the flattest routes and the railway was what caused the demise in  canal transport ??

• Like 1
23 hours ago, sid g said:

done zia a few times i spend a lot of time in kefalos had 4 week in june  then 3 week oct looking at may  june then oct  next  year   . i have all these mad ideas we`ve looked into a camper van , a static  .even a 2nd home on the coast  ended up last year booking caravans and b n b `s  my mate always says if you make it permanent it becomes less of a holiday and less fun ,,  i know what you mean about driving i cant do a car nowdays i manage a quad and i dont even mind a pushbike for getting about or the local bus .. 

I wondered if you knew the layout of Zia thats all,as in whats beyond that main strip of shops/restaurants....its somewhere i wouldnt mind a little holiday home......i agree when you spend too long in a place the holiday feeling is gone and the reality of normal life isnt quite what you imagined i still have a place in Cyprus but downsized upon realising we didnt want to actually live there.....oh ive had some proper nutty ideas,trying for my pilots license wasnt one of my better moves ?

• Haha 1

Greyman have you ever watched that geezer on Youtube he calls himself Country House Gent.....i watched a big long series of his during lockdown,the bloke himselfs a bit of a knob but it was good seeing the day to day ins and outs of it all i just wondered how similar to your experience it was.

5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Greyman have you ever watched that geezer on Youtube he calls himself Country House Gent.....i watched a big long series of his during lockdown,the bloke himselfs a bit of a knob but it was good seeing the day to day ins and outs of it all i just wondered how similar to your experience it was.

Sorry for the delay mate not being rude, yes I have watched him and a multitude of others so I can’t remember him particularly, the main difference with me and most of the YouTube blogger types is they are what is known as continues cruiser (also known among boaters as hedge pissers) so they don’t have a permanent mooring anywhere they just keep moving which is what I will possibly end up doing further down the road, if you don’t have a permanent mooring and just moor up on the canal bank you have to move every fortnight and in some busy areas they set a minimum distance we’re as in more rural areas you can move a 100 yards and stop again, if they have a vehicle they normally use a push bike and leap frog the car along with the boat unless they just park up on a relatives drive and train back if they need it, by having a birth in a marina I get plug in electric hook up, waste disposal, laundry facility’s, toilets and showers, a shop and secure parking but I don’t get to see as much as they do and mostly travel up and down the same lengths of canal and river for a weekend,week or what ever but as I still have family that need looking after and work being a bit more stationary suites me at the moment, ??