My older dog thinks it’s time to go retrieving waiting at the door to be let out , I say “ find it “ and he’s raring to go ! Just taken him and the pup out for a walk fireworks going off everywhere and pup took absolutely no notice ??, chickens are in their coup , all is well so I’m happy 

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Hate this time of year having to mess about leaving lights on an radio till early hours dick heads like next door spending over 500 notes on fire works simple c--t ?. Was hoping for it to piss it down 

Your opening post... I apologized for getting the context wrong but shouldn't have so ill leave it with fk off w⚓

1 minute ago, sam r said:

My older dog thinks it’s time to go retrieving waiting at the door to be let out , I say “ find it “ and he’s raring to go ! Just taken him and the pup out for a walk fireworks going off everywhere and pup took absolutely no notice ??, chickens are in their coup , all is well so I’m happy 

Some dogs are fine with it my running dogs are my parson is panting like fook staffords having ago at her for panting in next crate to her lol. Many hens will be slowing down now with the eggs but this will stop them that aren't there yet at stopping laying 

• 2 weeks later...