Hankinson guilty

To imagine you can have an airtight 200 person webinar is foolish, the verdict has obviously been timed to coincide with national trust vote etc. I'd say it was fairly obvious he was guilty. Death by arrogance? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borr said:

To imagine you can have an airtight 200 person webinar is foolish, the verdict has obviously been timed to coincide with national trust vote etc. I'd say it was fairly obvious he was guilty. Death by arrogance? 

Very much so. Feel sorry for packs that rely heavily on nt and forestry commission land 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

bigger fool them; f**k me you dont get 200 men zoom call about drugs or robbery. f***ing stupid thing to do and whats even dafter is he only got a grand fine

The fine is f all compared to the damage it’s done to hunting with hounds 

• Thanks 2
25 minutes ago, dytkos said:

It's dog eat dog even within the hunting community ? Think forestry been out for a few years in certain areas? 

Cheers, D.

New forest will probs fold. Think they have allowed mounted hunts just not gun packs or staghounds 

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

never mind, they dont give a f**k when theyre sticking the boot into every other fieldsport 

But then if it wasn’t for there input would we be allowed to run a rabbit? Or accidentally catch a fox daytime on permission? Or put a terrier to ground? I agree they have shafted the running dog with no support for them. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

But then if it wasn’t for there input would we be allowed to run a rabbit? Or accidentally catch a fox daytime on permission? Or put a terrier to ground? I agree they have shafted the running dog with no support for them. 

the rabbit is clearly because theyre a pest of upto plague proportions, the accidental fox was to cover the hounds without saying hounds in the act and the terrier to ground is purely to make gamekeepers lives abit easier so the lord can continue to have his shoot. 

hounds and guns have done f**k all for lurchers; the only slight exception would be someone that does both; every poaching documentary is based on running dogs and how theyre the dog of the career criminal. tbh i hope it all gets stopped because since the ban all hunts have done is keep hunting in the light which would have faded and been forgotten by now.

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

the rabbit is clearly because theyre a pest of upto plague proportions, the accidental fox was to cover the hounds without saying hounds in the act and the terrier to ground is purely to make gamekeepers lives abit easier so the lord can continue to have his shoot. 

hounds and guns have done f**k all for lurchers; the only slight exception would be someone that does both; every poaching documentary is based on running dogs and how theyre the dog of the career criminal. tbh i hope it all gets stopped because since the ban all hunts have done is keep hunting in the light which would have faded and been forgotten by now.

I don’t know many keepers even keeping terriers now easier to use rifle with nv. The average lurcher man ain’t going to do a great deal of damage to the so called plague you talk about. But it kept the beagle packs happy. And obviously being able to hunt a wounded hare with as many dogs as you please. And the coursing lads ripping up fields and ramming gates haven’t kept running dog owners in the spot light? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

“”The rabbit is a pest of plague proportions””,  what are you running a pack of chihuahuas, ??

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I don’t know many keepers even keeping terriers now easier to use rifle with nv. The average lurcher man ain’t going to do a great deal of damage to the so called plague you talk about. But it kept the beagle packs happy. And obviously being able to hunt a wounded hare with as many dogs as you please. And the coursing lads ripping up fields and ramming gates haven’t kept running dog owners in the spot light? 

I didn't say keepers keeping terriers, but that clause was purely put in for game shoots. 

The whole act was built to please the minority with money that had influence and pretty much f**k the lads with running dogs. 

• Thanks 1