Whilst I'm up to by elbows in housework here, lads; I thought I'd just pop (NPI!) this one up.

I realised, with all the film watching I do, what fun it would be to be able to sit here stuffing my face with the traditional popcorn! :D What could be better?!

So, I spent some time on Amazon. Microwave ones look like a load of shit. But, a couple of dedicated corn poppers did catch me eye.

This one:

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Buy Global Gourmet Popcorn Maker 1200W | Gourmet Popcorn Machine | Best Air Popcorn Popper -...

But, I wonder about the output on it. Would I keep needing to pause the film to refill it? I mean; I'd like a KFC sized bucket of the stuff! I'm a greedy kunt! ?

So, maybe one like This would suit me better?

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Buy Gadgy Popcorn Maker Machine Round | Air Popcorn Maker | 5 Litre Capacity | 800W | Air...

Anyone any experience, please?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey up damp patch how's it going ? look mate I always have a supply of butterkist in for when theres a difference of opinion on here   a fracas eh beats the telly  I'm up to my lugholes with the thirt

Surplus kitchen appliances are my nemesis, after a very serious clear out of our tiny kitchen, four or five binbags of shite that never got used...so then this Panini grill thing appears, I got no spa

A friend of mine told me the embarrassing story of when she was getting in the weekly shop with her toddler strapped into the seat in the front of the supermarket trolley. The toddler, as many do, sho

Posted Images

Hey up damp patch how's it going ? look mate I always have a supply of butterkist in for when theres a difference of opinion on here   a fracas eh beats the telly  I'm up to my lugholes with the thirty nine steps so if you want a week's supply I will swap thee fer some chic peas ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
39 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Whilst I'm up to by elbows in housework here, lads; I thought I'd just pop (NPI!) this one up.

I realised, with all the film watching I do, what fun it would be to be able to sit here stuffing my face with the traditional popcorn! :D What could be better?!

So, I spent some time on Amazon. Microwave ones look like a load of shit. But, a couple of dedicated corn poppers did catch me eye.

This one:

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Buy Global Gourmet Popcorn Maker 1200W | Gourmet Popcorn Machine | Best Air Popcorn Popper -...

But, I wonder about the output on it. Would I keep needing to pause the film to refill it? I mean; I'd like a KFC sized bucket of the stuff! I'm a greedy kunt! ?

So, maybe one like This would suit me better?

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Buy Gadgy Popcorn Maker Machine Round | Air Popcorn Maker | 5 Litre Capacity | 800W | Air...

Anyone any experience, please?

If you bought a popcorn maker it would be ok for a while then under the sink cupboard.

The microwave ones are ok plus you can get them like bags of crisps.

Don't overcomplicate things ? 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, dytkos said:

If you bought a popcorn maker it would be ok for a while then under the sink cupboard.

Dunno, mate. There are things afoot you're not in on yet. And, yes, while I have things slung away i store; Those are things newer thing have made redundant.

I want popcorn.

Surplus kitchen appliances are my nemesis, after a very serious clear out of our tiny kitchen, four or five binbags of shite that never got used...so then this Panini grill thing appears, I got no space I can't put into words my annoyance, I slung it into a side board and it keeps appearing , so this morning I spoke about it opened up , said how it feels like a personal attack on my mental health, she just laughed at me, but it got moved, until the next bloody appliance....

• Haha 4