Been out for a wander in woods today, there was loads of shrooms out. Must have been 20+ different types. Guess I need to get into identifying them so I can go foraging! We did about 5miles wander and probably in last mile I decided to take a few pics to stick on here and see if any were edible. There were loads I didn't get pics of......

20231015_153952.jpg

20231015_150704.jpg

20231015_150646.jpg

20231015_150032.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had to look it up mate was out with the metal detector one is hardly a feed lol. Scarlet Elfcup WWW.WILDFOODUK.COM Easy to identify and spot, this tasty

Here are some Chanterelles I find they vary in colour the one we find in hedges and on banks covered in bushes by the river are a buff yellow like the ones you see on sale. Then a brighter one up in t

I already seen some nice dark grass rings while out with the detector. St. George's Mushroom WWW.WILDFOODUK.COM A great Spring mushroom that can usually b

Posted Images

19 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

The image on this one is deceiving, it was bigger than a tennis ball, probably size of a grapefruit......

20231015_144035.jpg

Good selection there Ryaldinhio if you haven’t seen me or Arry stick this link up in the past take a look it will go a long way in helping you identify what you find, good luck it’s a great time of the year.

https://www.wildfooduk.com/mushroom-guide/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Good selection there Ryaldinhio if you haven’t seen me or Arry stick this link up in the past take a look it will go a long way in helping you identify what you find, good luck it’s a great time of the year.

https://www.wildfooduk.com/mushroom-guide/

Looks a good site that, thanks. Think I identified a few edible ones and some that are bad news!!! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...