Johnny boy link

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm gonna put this link on the main board for 1 week, if anyone else wants to donate thats great, and thank you There is £1030 on the link and £1845.00 in my account. Nearly £3k raised for a

Another little bump lads just made a donation I didn’t know Johnny Boy but I reckon we would have got on as others have said it’s his family that needs a bit of support at this terrible time for them.

Gutted I couldn't make the comp? donation made to a one of kind Friend...rip John Harris.. come on folks it's for a good cause??

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, sid g said:

you know i`m a bit surprised at this close to 1,000 views since it went on and its gone up 90 quid . well done to all the lads thats chipped in to this ,,

With all due respect I don’t think it’s right keep pushing it on people to donate. If they want to they will if they dont they won’t. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, sid g said:

i`m just bringing it up to the top mate it tends to get lost further down the pages like you say donate if you want --  dont if you dont maybe i worded it wrong but not many ways you can say your surprised it had`nt gone up more ,, and i dont think much wrong in saying give this another push lads might just be a few lads missed it before to disappears down the pages  .. 

I wasn’t  having a dig pal ✌?  

On 04/09/2021 at 00:53, iworkwhippets said:

Cheers kev I've not long been in and just got the address   I had a bit more than a fiver in loose change so first thing Monday I shall post off a tenner    sorry for my ignorance but is that address the actual family ? 

Money and note arrived...

Thank you Keith, I will send on note to the family.

Cheers 

Kev

• Like 2
On 05/09/2021 at 15:42, FLATTOP said:

Another little bump lads just made a donation I didn’t know Johnny Boy but I reckon we would have got on as others have said it’s his family that needs a bit of support at this terrible time for them.

Thank you mate.. appreciated 

• Thanks 1