Ferals this morning

Went out early this morning with my mate to some mills i got permission on last month, got about 60 odd ferals this morning, about 40 in one of the old buildings and about 20 on the roofs, last time i was here i got about 40 so a decent amount gone from here in 2 outings, quite a few left for another couple of outings

20210707_054805.jpg

20210707_054645.jpg

• Like 10

Cheers Mark - Db, no its filthy in there mark especially when theyr flying about, dust everywhere and 4" of crap all over the floor, dont stay in for long tho, they all fly out of the holes in the roof then its a case of walking about outside to pick them off, 

Spot on. 

Nothing like that, but we had 3 take up residence in our cattle shed eating the barley. We have our red tractor visit soon, so I had to dust off the ol' super10 

20210708_134306.jpg

• Like 3
6 hours ago, big napper said:

Cheers Mark - Db, no its filthy in there mark especially when theyr flying about, dust everywhere and 4" of crap all over the floor, dont stay in for long tho, they all fly out of the holes in the roof then its a case of walking about outside to pick them off, 

All that pigeon sh1t on the floor reminds me of when we used to do feral clearance in factories back in the nineties. I’d almost forgotten how bad it can get. It was all over the machinery and everything. We went in at weekends and cleared hundreds of them. Bagged ‘em up in black bin liners, bleddy stinking things......