A few hours on the crows and jacks

Went out a 4.30 , and got set up behind the bailes , the silage was to long really 9/12 inches high, and the decoys were  bearly visible, but managed to pull these in , 

finished with 41 , for 2/12 hours then it went dead 

Atb AD26CA8F-A3A2-4C4D-AAA6-38A0F7DB34CA.jpeg.f23dd0aaae1ee68e1d7b71a2287e9e47.jpeg

• Like 10

Quality short session Dave ?

can’t beat a couple of hours out with the shotgun… I had a walk about with mine yesterday no where near as productive as yours but was a lovely afternoon to be out. 

keep at them, I’ve spent the last few weeks being woken up by crows killing all the baby pigeons and smashing nests up in the trees in my street and the clamps are getting wrecked more than ever this year?

• Like 1

Received a phone call yesterday saying that the rain had flattened the barley and there was 100s of blacks on it. Problem is it's in a place that is unshootable due to a road that runs right past it through the farm where Joe public is forever passing through.  People often phone the police when I'm shooting the field on the opposite side which is safer. Frustrating as I know it would be a 100 plus day ?

• Sad 2