Next season's hopefuls

5 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

She's 23" at min and runs right already she'll only get better when she's had more fur in her mouth she's a clever bitch seems to run boxy already 

Tell by shape she be tight agile runner mate she looks strong not a flimsy dog she a nice bitch ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's see some of next season's hopefuls. My line bred sand slug 8 month old shaping up nicely     

Posted Images

Just now, Kalibrgun said:

But of a shut pic to be fair but in person her muscles are getting defined already

She looks well mate not weak i mean she shaped lower front end but strong they always have that tight running style mate shaped similar to my bitch out pure ?

1 minute ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Suluki longdogs are brain dead totally intractable they are disobedient, thick worthless butty

Haven’t seen your best long dogs that aren’t world beaters on the field yet. 

3 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Suluki longdogs are brain dead totally intractable they are disobedient, thick worthless butty

???? you've dedicated your life to the whippet x greyhound and run collie xs you've clearly never seen a proper bred saluki hybrid and going off hearsay ? you get your superdog I'll bring the saluki pup and well run em if your dogs are so good and salukis no good and disobedient you won't have a problem chucking 1500 notes down for a match then ?

8 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

She's a nice straight back I'll get some better pics tomorrow when I take her out I thought she looked lowered on front end than in flesh  ?

She is lower front end mate ? so my bitch and loads more ? there agile tight dogs as opposed to sit off gear up type 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

She is lower front end mate ? so my bitch and loads more ? there agile tight dogs as opposed to sit off gear up type 

She could have a leg each different length and be purple with rainbow spots as long as she keeps showing promise like she does I'll be happy. Might even start my own line ??

• Like 1
Just now, Kalibrgun said:

She could have a leg each different length and be purple with rainbow spots as long as she keeps showing promise like she does I'll be happy. Might even start my own line ??

Get a bow line ? she nice bitch mate ?

• Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

Get a bow line ? she nice bitch mate ?

No they're far too good for us coursing lads might call em ....droopy wither sand slugs all the dog you'll never need ? ... They don't listen they're thick worthless and disobedient all yours for the grand sum of ....1500 and lads that's doing you a favour ??

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

£2000 grand is more appropriate i hate taking money off youngsters like you

??? you've no idea at all pal I'll run for any amount don't think your dole payment will cover it though I don't take installments and you need to scrounge yerself a coursing greyhound and a Whippet first ?

• Haha 1