Next season's hopefuls

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's see some of next season's hopefuls. My line bred sand slug 8 month old shaping up nicely     

Posted Images

18 hours ago, mC HULL said:

My mates bull cross like it soon as he isn't there growling you up unless you stroke it forcing itself on you lol hate the c**t 

My mates is the same nudges you wae it's nose and leans against you while growling, it's as if it's testing your weight to see if it can get you to the ground, bsatard would eat you imo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Looks a lump that pup Ow ?how's the old girl doing?she up and moving about yet??

It’s the most annoy pup Iv never owned ? old girl is back to her self unbelievable bouncing around the house like she fecking owns the place ?

18 minutes ago, Black neck said:

U can ha mine d

Cheers d??No more pups for me for a few yrs now d just got the one bitch to run now an a retired old bitch but got to admit I do like bringing young dogs on 

2 hours ago, Smashing reds said:

Bred in Ireland mate.

nice young bitch that, i like drop of pit in a lurcher, was it out of trunk   line who on here, he  had some very good fox dogs from his collie x pit x greys  , in Ireland .

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, bird said:

nice young bitch that, i like drop of pit in a lurcher, was it out of trunk   line who on here, he  had some very good fox dogs from his collie x pit x greys  , in Ireland .

No mate no relation to trunks dogs, a mate of mine bred her. Iv seen videos of trunks dogs work, their good dogs and know their job?I like the collie bull greyhound cross. Collie adds abit of brains, bull gives it the grit. A good one can make a good fox dog.