bowline whippet x greyhounds longdogs

I'm old school bro probably the best rabbiting field sport enthusiast still around 62 now bred and subsequently produced  my bowline whippet x greyhounds longdogs for the field not a bold statement just a fact

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Its a very nice feeling to have been fortunate enough to have met the very best lamping and coursing boys over the years

How do you know they were the very best ? You must of had a look on here over the years everyone's the best and has the best dogs and is the best in the game. Reading your earlier post think you'll fit right in with a few on here living in the past blowing your trumpet ?

• Like 2

I see these type of posts going sadly wrong because some must claim have to have the very best ,better than any of the rest as the song goes ,but is it really that important as long as the owner is happy with their own dogs ,why should it matter to anybody else .I find my happy place, like many others ,when I'm out with my dogs ,how good they might be compared to some body else's dog  is just not that important to me ,I just don't care & I'm happy enough if I see a good dog working that doesn't belong to me, to pass on praise to the owner about the dog ,however just remember a  dog doesn't care who the owner is. It should be enough to just enjoy the sport for its self  just my thoughts .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...