In breeding in lurches

1 hour ago, poxon said:

I don’t have a line!!!!it’s type bred ??‍♂️ I’m sure we’ve had this same conversation twice before? I’ve not changed my stance or mixed my words or wanting a pat on the back from no one telling me I’ve bred good dogs I don’t want to try an be a hero in the dog game I definitely don’t want some name for my self. I’m in a good position to start a line for my self with what I have in front of me and around me ive a good beddy x to start with bred from good dogs I’m sure if I produce shit I’ll hold my hands up an tell everyone on here ive produced a turd  people on here seem to have a short memory I’m not afraid to point out if I’ve a coward on my hands that don’t make what I expect from the cross Ive held my hands up before... no problem an ive been a man about it not a sly lieing little bitch it was what it was an it happen??I want to keep my beddy xs for what my expectations or interpretation of the cross should be not what the modern stuff is becoming 

sorry mc hull for the late reply mate??

That is as honest as you'll here from anywhere I'm afraid ??

• Haha 2

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was gifted a bitch bred that way..3/8 5/8 bull grey dog over beddy grey dam...only bitch pup in the litter came smooth coated 23tts.. proper little tool in her day,wasn't picky around a hole,or on the

I beg to differ on that 1 mate ain't many dogs that can catch heavy amounts of bunnies on any terrain day or night ferreted bushed egg and do it well there places I know where your average dog would s

I don't see that as a problem I see that as a sales pitch 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, poxon said:

I don’t have a line!!!!it’s type bred ??‍♂️ I’m sure we’ve had this same conversation twice before? I’ve not changed my stance or mixed my words or wanting a pat on the back from no one telling me I’ve bred good dogs I don’t want to try an be a hero in the dog game I definitely don’t want some name for my self. I’m in a good position to start a line for my self with what I have in front of me and around me ive a good beddy x to start with bred from good dogs I’m sure if I produce shit I’ll hold my hands up an tell everyone on here ive produced a turd  people on here seem to have a short memory I’m not afraid to point out if I’ve a coward on my hands that don’t make what I expect from the cross Ive held my hands up before... no problem an ive been a man about it not a sly lieing little bitch it was what it was an it happen??I want to keep my beddy xs for what my expectations or interpretation of the cross should be not what the modern stuff is becoming 

sorry mc hull for the late reply mate??

I know your going grey mate ? 

I was on about the lad on topic rather outcross to something similar than a grey  ?  ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1

Sound lads she wont be in heat for another few weeks so I've a bit of time to think about it.  It's just hard to find a good honest dog and honest owner that'll tell the truth about the dog some lads standards are a lot different than others.  The parents and grandparents were exceptional dogs flattening foxes day and night week in week out  and the two I have are well tested aswell . I don't sell any pups I only give them to the lads I hunt with so they won't be to far if I need to use one in the future 

• Like 1