" Audacity " Sounds Editor?

26 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Anyone know even the most basic things about it, please? Trying to repeat something I managed by fluke and touching things.

It's a digital recording and editing app, for 'windows' mate.  Free to install.

Go into your browser/search bar, and just type in 'Audacity sound editor'.  That should tell you you what it is, and explain installation. ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

Sorry, Shaaark. I should have made myself clearer.

I have it. I got it so I could splice audio files together. Bit like putting a number of sound files together as an LP / Album.

I read all the walk through's. Fiddled with shit. Actually managed it with a couple of separate files / tracks. But, by the next day, I'd forgotten how I managed it and just can't figure it out again :(

Any ideas, please?

• Like 1

If they arnt mo4 convert with one of the apps mate .Tech does my head in but there’s nearly always a way .I’m trying to use an old phone for storage at moment with no SIM card in it .Nearly there but a ball ache .

41 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Sorry, Shaaark. I should have made myself clearer.

I have it. I got it so I could splice audio files together. Bit like putting a number of sound files together as an LP / Album.

I read all the walk through's. Fiddled with shit. Actually managed it with a couple of separate files / tracks. But, by the next day, I'd forgotten how I managed it and just can't figure it out again :(

Any ideas, please?

No worries mate.  I'm afraid I can't help you.  Anything even vaguely 'modern technology' and I'm struggling!  ? ........?

• Like 1

Try using bandlab its from the same people I think. & From your description of what your aiming to do, it should do. 

Or if youve got a smart phone try Audiolab, can loop on that.