What would you do

Very similar happened to me a few years back. I put it up on here ... a long story sideways the fella a few doors up had been holding his missus at knifepoint and battering her for days. I kicked the door in took the knife off him carried her out now the whole family including the wife ignore me ???

• Haha 4

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine being ironed out and rescued by a disabled dwarf with most of his digits missing ! Lol ? 

He slung her over his shoulder and carried her out, her Head and feet were dragging on the floor...lol

you do look like it though

3 hours ago, WILF said:

I mean I know it’s not a new thing, I was in a food court with the family once and an old girl was sat at a table alone crying, there were hundreds of people sat all around her and nobody, not one single person went over to see if she needed help.

I went and sat with her, asked if she needed help, asked her if there was anyone I could call, did she need to talk about anything ?Anyway, got her calmed down and she went off right as rain, to this day I don’t know what she was crying about ?.......my wife just rolls her eyes now like “Here he go’s again!” Lol 

But I genuinely can’t ignore these things and I don’t understand how anyone can? 
Maybe I’m just a total f***ing weirdo ? Lol 

I'm the same mate, I also make sure I talk to people, ie. On the checkout, shop workers, taxi drivers etc etc.... my kids find it embarrassing but I tell them its part of manners.... you should engage with people...

On the main subject, I think Stan put it well, you don't want to be on the Internet acting hard etc...but I know I'd have to say or do something, I couldn't help myself... been arrested twice for similar shit... none of my business but the bloke is a bully and I hate that...

In fact one time was on a night out, real young mixed race kid getting a load of stick off a gob shite.... you could see this kid was scared... I got involved and ended up in the van and a night in the cells.... anyway a few months later I was in a pub and the young  lad came over and got me a pint...he was a marine recruit, only 17 and that was his first night out in Exeter...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

I do similar things and my misses asks why i have to get involved. well if it was my nan, mum, sister or daughters id hope a bloke would lend a hand. doesn't have to be a women that needs help if i can i will, was at aldi a few days ago and an older bloke bought some compost, 2 store assistants watched him struggling to lift them so i went and put them in his boot and asked if he needed help the other end ( his son was gonna get them out after work) but it really annoyed me 2 20-30 year old blokes stood watching this old gent struggle with something that took me 30/40 seconds.

That is a pet hate of mine as well... these small acts are nothing..... its so natural just to say "do you need a hand mate" and help someone...it shouldn't need thinking about imo

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'm the same mate, I also make sure I talk to people, ie. On the checkout, shop workers, taxi drivers etc etc.... my kids find it embarrassing but I tell them its part of manners.... you should engage with people...

On the main subject, I think Stan put it well, you don't want to be on the Internet acting hard etc...but I know I'd have to say or do something, I couldn't help myself... been arrested twice for similar shit... none of my business but the bloke is a bully and I hate that...

In fact one time was on a night out, real young mixed race kid getting a load of stick off a gob shite.... you could see this kid was scared... I got involved and ended up in the van and a night in the cells.... anyway a few months later I was in a pub and the young  lad came over and got me a pint...he was a marine recruit, only 17 and that was his first night out in Exeter...

Fukc sake I hope he failed the course then .......

Just now, socks said:

Fukc sake I hope he failed the course then .......

Only a kid still mate...I reckon he would do ok to be honest.... had a bit about him to bring over a pint, I like that...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats lovely and good for you......trouble is the society we now live in within certain areas if i saw a young lad offering that kind of assistance to an old gent in my old manor id straight away become suspicious and its terrible to think like that.

f**k, aint it a shame we even have to think like that...

Perhaps as you say its the areas we live, but it wouldn't even cross my mind...

31 minutes ago, socks said:

Very similar happened to me a few years back. I put it up on here ... a long story sideways the fella a few doors up had been holding his missus at knifepoint and battering her for days. I kicked the door in took the knife off him carried her out now the whole family including the wife ignore me ???

Where did you carry her?

Have you let her out yet? Lol

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, socks said:

There’s nothing worst than a pissed up bloke threatening to kick fukc out of some poor lad that just wanted some warmth by a fire .......

???

The c**t was in there to sale drugs...but you know how stories go...lol

Just now, NEWKID said:

???

The c**t was in there to sale drugs...but you know how stories go...lol

6 minutes ago, socks said:

There’s nothing worst than a pissed up bloke threatening to kick fukc out of some poor lad that just wanted some warmth by a fire .......

Anyway, your on hearsay...tucked up in your hammock with Dan by then...lol

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Where did you carry her?

Have you let her out yet? Lol

Imagine being ironed out and rescued by a disabled dwarf with most of his digits missing ! Lol ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
Just now, WILF said:

I’m not disabled you cheeky Cnut ?

• Haha 4
Just now, WILF said:

He slung her over his shoulder and carried her out, her Head and feet were dragging on the floor...lol

• Haha 8