Barrel trap suppliers (with stock)

I wasn't planning on doing much trapping this year due to other work and now one small mole job has turned in to three large farms, meaning I have run out of traps. ?‍♂️

Bar flat pack ( who have a waiting list) is there any other good suppliers of barrel traps with stock at this time of year. A few people have recommended lodi but they won't have any in until May.

Cheers

For the next couple of months you are going to start to struggle to source any traps

the foundries that shut down due to COVID are going to take two months to reheat to a decent level to produce metal again and aside from Chinese imports no one will have any traps

• Like 1
MOLECATCHING.COM

Stainless steel mole trap, the tunnel or Duffus type, made in the UK: buy professional traps supplied with 3 instructional videos. Mole catching made easy!
WWW.TRAPMAN.CO.UK

The Trap-Man Duffus tunnel type mole trap,The Trap-Man Duffus tunnel type mole trap, The most effective mole trap available, Order now for quick UK delivery...

11 hours ago, goshawking719 said:

I wasn't planning on doing much trapping this year due to other work and now one small mole job has turned in to three large farms, meaning I have run out of traps. ?‍♂️

Bar flat pack ( who have a waiting list) is there any other good suppliers of barrel traps with stock at this time of year. A few people have recommended lodi but they won't have any in until May.

Cheers

WWW.TALPAPRODUCTS.CO.UK

mole control products

Thanks for all the replies. A few people have recommended pest stop traps, turns out aswell as pest control suppliers, screw fix also sell them. Order one to pick up tomorrow (£3.99) to see what I think and hopefully if they are decent I can click and collect 100 by Wednesday ? 

Hopefully they will do the job and I'll be more organised next year?

17 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I thought somebody was joking when they said they bought a paint roller for patting down the runs, an there it is for sale??? holy fcuk my sides are sore haha

Why didn't I think of this genius invention! Sold out as well!!! 

Screenshot_20210329_104546_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I thought somebody was joking when they said they bought a paint roller for patting down the runs, an there it is for sale??? holy fcuk my sides are sore haha

get one you known you won't one ?‍?

Edited by CHEVINFOX
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, goshawking719 said:

Surprised with the quality of the pest stop, little tweak of the trigger is all that's required. Really not much at all between these and flat pack especially considering they arnt far off half the price?

Worked well for me just bent trigger when set , 2 dubbled an 4 singles today with pest stop ?

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...