Out at 05.45am this morning, birds singing and lots of different wildlife to see. Only chasing squirrels from now on... ended with two to the scout Lt 1745 looped dankung and 11mm steel. Pup put a lot up but they know the crack and in a 50yrd stretch of trees he put 4 into the same hole in a tree, they make me laugh with the chattering noise they make when they reach safety. They will be there for another day.

56B61CE8-6D48-4604-9B89-029619CF34DB.jpeg

8A472E6C-C8EA-4E47-9345-C445F713A78A.jpeg

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, fred90 said:

Nice one sir ?

Cheers Fred, pup put a squirrel up a tree and I missed the shot, it then jumped 20 ft to the ground and set off across a paddock with pup in pursuit , he put 3 bends in it before it reached the opposite  fence ? the good thing about it was he cleared two fences to try n get it, I’m happy with that.

On 21/03/2021 at 08:40, Mr Wilkes said:

Out at 05.45am this morning, birds singing and lots of different wildlife to see. Only chasing squirrels from now on... ended with two to the scout Lt 1745 looped dankung and 11mm steel. Pup put a lot up but they know the crack and in a 50yrd stretch of trees he put 4 into the same hole in a tree, they make me laugh with the chattering noise they make when they reach safety. They will be there for another day.

56B61CE8-6D48-4604-9B89-029619CF34DB.jpeg

8A472E6C-C8EA-4E47-9345-C445F713A78A.jpeg

Little fuckers know where every hole is in a wood.Weve even had them go down rabbit holes when theyve come down.Do you make them looped tubes up yourself or buy them ready made mate?

• Like 1

Yeah there is one squirrel who heads for a small three hole rabbit warren it jumps 20 ft to the ground every time, he makes it by the skin of his teeth . The pup is so close to nailing it, but hey it’s entertaining to see. I’m taking a good mate out this coming weekend and we should have a laugh. I make the tubes myself.. easy enough to do ??.