Lamping rabbits solo video

Just now, TOMO said:

when you look at that gash down its ribs ...it starts right up on its spine....who knows what kind of damage has been done to the muscles....

The owner should know the difference before and after injury, maybe thats its style, short grass can make a difference

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New video. Catch and cook  

I'd expect some adhesions from the scar tissue that might be pulling when he moves, I'd try some massage to try and break them down.

Smug b*****d 

Posted Images

And dog might steady up after stuff like that lol 

black neck I could resist lol next time you get a rabbiter I’m coming down with a courser lamping bunny’s ? think I got a massive whippet gear up done no bends lol

Just now, mC HULL said:

black neck I could resist lol next time you get a rabbiter I’m coming down with a courser lamping bunny’s ? think I got a massive whippet gear up done no bends lol

last coursing dog i had ...was dam good at lamping rabbits....she would lamp of slip at heel and retrieve perfect....a joy to work actualy

That's the problem I dont remember what he ran like. When he was a young dog he was brilliant and doing really well but I didnt do a great deal with him.

Then he had a few seasons where I did abit now and then but he had an injury to his foot. Greyhound man said he run lame after a few runs. 

The cut on his chest/back happened pre season whilst I was walking with him to go fishing. He took of through some woodland. 

Hes 26 tts and imo I have recently thought that was just his style being a tall dog. But at times I have thought he wasnt getting into a full stretch. 

Just now, TOMO said:

last coursing dog i had ...was dam good at lamping rabbits....she would lamp of slip at heel and retrieve perfect....a joy to work actualy

I’ve had  a few like it mate live back to hand 

not all coursing types run things up and down some pick most up first straight like they would an early season hare ?? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

That's the problem I dont remember what he ran like. When he was a young dog he was brilliant and doing really well but I didnt do a great deal with him.

Then he had a few seasons where I did abit now and then but he had an injury to his foot. Greyhound man said he run lame after a few runs. 

The cut on his chest/back happened pre season whilst I was walking with him to go fishing. He took of through some woodland. 

Hes 26 tts and imo I have recently thought that was just his style being a tall dog. But at times I have thought he wasnt getting into a full stretch. 

May be how he runs mate ?? 

5 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Catch rate should tell you all you need to know atb

• Like 1
On 18/03/2021 at 18:18, sandymere said:

Don't know how you do it i tried some action shots the other night, mainly got pictures of darkness.

IMG_20210311_200419.jpg.ad32fcfb33d7619540c6d07377273c74.jpg

IMG_20210311_200424.jpg.2e16ab4418d0467f35415631f25ae437.jpg

IMG_20210311_202918.jpg.436bc844f5ad305f37a1be19ca260ce1.jpg

IMG_20210311_200431.jpg.79e94cbedeae506ed712af35bd510e43.jpg

IMG_20210311_193658.jpg.92f0aaa65bcb97c9425c3942322fdf20.jpg

IMG_20210311_200421.jpg.a028a846148e0880254ddbb6a334e4c9.jpg

Gave up and got on with lamping ?

If you need a camera man Sandy let me know. Keen to see a galgo run the lamp! 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I'll come 2 you if it helps you out 

What u mean next time I get a rabbiter u saucy mare I got a lab ill run wi you

52 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I'll come 2 you if it helps you out 

What u mean next time I get a rabbiter u saucy mare I got a lab ill run wi you

Thought you had bit a bad luck and was dogless mate ?? 
you with lab lab me with coursing bred will record it call it extreme rabbit slayers ? ??