Putting some feelers out

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am not opposed to gifting a few pups to mates or folk I hunt with but fcuk giving pups away to random strangers on here just for a pat on the back or a few likes! I dont care that I am not a real

i get that are folk frightend to say they sold a pup   fk giving them away ,do folk think it costs nothing to rear a litter  /. i dont breed  , but if i did im fkd if id give them away ,  

Like mc hull said, the travelling restrictions have affected lads who travel to get their running done quite badly this past season with fines, been turned around etc. Here is to a better 21/22 season

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

I'm after another runner I've got half an eye on some up and coming matings just wondering if anyone knows of any pups or matings that have happened and bitch is in pup ?

Coursing bred ? 

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, poxon said:

Had any luck mate anyone stroked your feelers ?

? well there are a few that I'm interested in on being your pal I've also been speaking to lurchers after his post and another butch is due to breakdown end of the month so we shall see what comes of each one. I like the sound of the deer grey whips but also like your pals mix aswell so keen to find out if the bitch has taken or not on the one 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

? well there are a few that I'm interested in on being your pal I've also been speaking to lurchers after his post and another butch is due to breakdown end of the month so we shall see what comes of each one. I like the sound of the deer grey whips but also like your pals mix aswell so keen to find out if the bitch has taken or not on the one 

I’m surprised more people ain’t come forward offering you a pup mate off here tbh as it wasn’t so long ago people on here was giving it the hunting folk will always gift pups out to other decent working lads....well were are they then ??‍♂️??..I’ll back you as a decent lad an a man who keeps an looks after his dogs??? 
ill let you know soon as I have any info off any progress from the guy??deerhound greyhound whippet sounds a handy cross id be to worried to try a cross like that without any base blood in there 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’m surprised more people ain’t come forward offering you a pup mate off here tbh as it wasn’t so long ago people on here was giving it the hunting folk will always gift pups out to other decent working lads....well were are they then ??‍♂️??..I’ll back you as a decent lad an a man who keeps an looks after his dogs??? 
ill let you know soon as I have any info off any progress from the guy??deerhound greyhound whippet sounds a handy cross id be to worried to try a cross like that without any base blood in there 

That’s because a lot of people haven’t tried one or owned one mate.The ones I bred in 2000/01 when the foot and mouth was on the go the 5 that went to working homes impressed them and 4 live a long working life.There was a lad on here got one off me but I was at work when he picked his pup up and about 5yrs ago when we were on about this cross then,he came on and said when he realised it was one I bred that he would have another one tomorrow as it done everything he asked of it.But a lot on here listen to hearsay as they have never seen or had one to know what they can do.And like you said were is all these gifted pups people offer on here but I would probably say advertised on pets4homes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, poxon said:

16 minutes ago, lurchers said:

That’s because a lot of people haven’t tried one or owned one mate.The ones I bred in 2000/01 when the foot and mouth was on the go the 5 that went to working homes impressed them and 4 live a long working life.There was a lad on here got one off me but I was at work when he picked his pup up and about 5yrs ago when we were on about this cross then,he came on and said when he realised it was one I bred that he would have another one tomorrow as it done everything he asked of it.But a lot on here listen to hearsay as they have never seen or had one to know what they can do.And like you said were is all these gifted pups people offer on here but I would probably say advertised on pets4homes.

Why should lads give pups away to someone they dont know? 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d try one with pleasure of I didn’t have this bitch here starting her career, base blood or not I bet they turn out handy in right hands an given the chances ?

I would have one in a heartbeat mate but I don’t want no more lurchers as I couldn’t give it any justice,there’s hardly any rabbits about where I go.

1 minute ago, joe ox said:

Why should lads give pups away to someone they dont know? 

Well they are always spouting on here if someone could verify them or working men should gift to good working homes the money doesn’t mean anything.But that’s thl for ya.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Well they are always spouting on here if someone could verify them or working men should gift to good working homes the money doesn’t mean anything.But that’s thl for ya.

Gift pups to mates yes but randoms on thl why would you?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Gift pups to mates yes but randoms on thl why would you?

Even some mate ya can’t trust but like I’ve said had it all before on here about giving things for free.And if I ever get things gifted I always repay my debts so nothing can get chucked back in ya face,I learnt that lesson years ago.

• Like 3