Clean Air Zones

On 18/03/2021 at 14:15, WILF said:

You can tell your pal that almost word for word that is exactly the same story in Thurrock mate, also a conservative controlled council.

What I find the most frustrating is that people keep voting for these pricks and then complaining ? Go figure huh 

Its the same up and down the country mate....i just cant believe how gangster it all is....." if you dont build 11,000 we'll make you build 21,000 !!!.....if i said to someone " give me the 11 grand you owe me or i'll make you give me 21 grand " im nicked ?

Local government is being shaken down by national government you gotta laugh !!

Strange times we're living in but like you say we'll keep voting the same firms in time and time again.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A friend of a friends daughter has just moved into one of these " Affordable Housing " homes in a place called Shelley,Ongar which has always been an affluent rural area near me.....she came out of a

My house is on the main route into the city, the charging points for the clean air zone start just along the road from me and as such I will get a free pass and my house has jumped around 100k in valu

Around 20 years ago the prices in Ireland for industrial roofing and cladding were over double what we were getting over here, I knew a good few gangs who headed over and made good money....sounds lik

Posted Images

On 15/03/2021 at 13:46, gnasher16 said:

Following on from a chat on another topic i was having about " freedom of choice " i,ll just put this up for yous to get your heads around.....a chap ive known many years is now on my local council so im getting to know about shit i normally wouldnt......id be interested to know if anyone else is experiencing this complete " gangster " type behaviour from their local councils.

The hotel mentioned in this clip .....thank goodness some people do still care !

IMG_6518.jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Thanks 1