Small skinner wanted

42 minutes ago, jok said:

Claude. How old will your son be starts? What constitutes ‘a small skinning. Knife? I have something that might be of interest. Jok.

Morning jok hes coming up to 16 and I dont want to go over board and get him something that if he loses it were out of pocket it will be used for skinning and gutting rabbits 

3 minutes ago, claude said:

Morning jok hes coming up to 16 and I dont want to go over board and get him something that if he loses it were out of pocket it will be used for skinning and gutting rabbits 

Socks made me a cracker... Drop him a message with the spec??DSC_0636.JPG.2ae9bd3a4fc983c9bc996a4cfab53904.JPGIMG_20200606_131636_446.jpg.1f6bd99e4882f5449ac7d36150cc471c.jpg

• Like 2

Claude. Ah now I see what you mean. I remember when Socks made that one. What I have here is a German made ‘Boker’ with 3 interchangeable blades. We were over there stalking and I just couldn’t resist it. The original sheath was cloth and quickly deteriorated to be replaced with the Buck shown in the pic. Could do with a couple of stitches. I think it’s worth every penny of £75.  What do you reckon? Jok.

4D89559B-36A3-4A67-B6B5-1AFA711910D3.jpeg

2 hours ago, claude said:

That's nice jok but I feel it would be too complicated for him as he has a short fuse and a bad temper think he would be better off with a fixed blade for these reasons 

You looked at the buck knives with a guthook? Got one with an orange handle so you don't lose it?Screenshot_20210224-132333.png.0b619f4931f4711c49eb9e80a52503b8.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/02/2021 at 14:25, Daniel cain said:

You looked at the buck knives with a guthook? Got one with an orange handle so you don't lose it?Screenshot_20210224-132333.png.0b619f4931f4711c49eb9e80a52503b8.png

I had a buck knife for over twenty years until I dropped it and broke the hook off , to be fair the blade was half the size of when I bought it .My pal was in the states at the time and I got him to bring me a new one back .The quality had gone down enormously , when I compared the two it was so obvious ..I believe they are made in China now which would explain it ..I certainly wouldn’t buy another one ..

4 minutes ago, terryd said:

Same good as new. Seems a tidy chap too

hes sound as a pound ,,i sent over a few goat horns ,he sent me back a knife for the son and myself...decent chap,well worth supporting 

• Like 1