About season 6or 7 they started making it a different way ( I want to say 16m m ,but I'm not sure ,) improved it no end and gave  more scope for the visuals ,it gets better and better ,there are jokes about some celebrities that pre date any allegations against them ,and stuff done and said that I'm amazed they got away with ,the best show on tv bar none in my opinion .

• Like 2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They do push the envelope, long may it continue 

Love it. Funny and clever. Most attempts at comedy on TV these days try too hard to be the latter and fail miserably with the former.

About season 6or 7 they started making it a different way ( I want to say 16m m ,but I'm not sure ,) improved it no end and gave  more scope for the visuals ,it gets better and better ,there are jokes

Posted Images

Well ....! Sat and watched a disc or two? In honesty, I found myself wondering if I'd made a Big mistake. It just wasn't hitting me like the you tube stuff.

Then, it clicked! ? Next couple of discs were unputdownable! I'm 'getting it' now!

Best of all? I spoke to my boss, today. I asked him, somewhat cautiously; " Have you heard of 'Family Guy'? " Fully expecting to then have to explain how there's this cartoon series ..... "

He only fukking says; " Family Guy? Yeah. I watch it every night. "!!! :icon_eek: You can imagine the conversation that followed! He fukking loves it! And has done for Years!!! Fukker never told Me about it! :D

I need to buy a plank. Because I need a new DVD shelf. Where else am I going to put all these ones I'm gonna be buying up, now?! Nine more seasons worth to go! ?

3 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Well ....! Sat and watched a disc or two? In honesty, I found myself wondering if I'd made a Big mistake. It just wasn't hitting me like the you tube stuff.

Then, it clicked! ? Next couple of discs were unputdownable! I'm 'getting it' now!

Best of all? I spoke to my boss, today. I asked him, somewhat cautiously; " Have you heard of 'Family Guy'? " Fully expecting to then have to explain how there's this cartoon series ..... "

He only fukking says; " Family Guy? Yeah. I watch it every night. "!!! :icon_eek: You can imagine the conversation that followed! He fukking loves it! And has done for Years!!! Fukker never told Me about it! :D

I need to buy a plank. Because I need a new DVD shelf. Where else am I going to put all these ones I'm gonna be buying up, now?! Nine more seasons worth to go! ?

DVD's? ?

You're messing with my head greatly today mate !

Not in a bad way, more like making me chuckle !

Good job I'm in my man cave or the missus would think I'm cracking up ! ? !

Cheers.

Leave me alone! ? Of Course fukking DVD's! What the hell Else is there?!? ?

I was reading somewhere, just the other day, I think? Someone complaining how they'd bought into some " App ". Got all their music on there. Blah, blah, blah. Woke up one morning? Whoosh!!! The fukking lot was gone! Then, there's some other kunt posting that the same thing had happened to them. Some other thing and reason.

Nope. Fukk that! I have my CD's and DVD's. I like them. Want to listen to an album, or watch a fantastic film again? You drop round and I want to treat you to " The Kingdom "? Pop that muvva right in there! It'll never come up " This Media Has Been Removed Because Butt Hurt ", or what ever ;)

• Haha 1