Best Christmas gift ever

1 minute ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I mean have a jimny for dogs and van for work. ?

Lot of playing about with insurances mots an taxs an repairs an stuff used to have loads of lad toys bikes,cars etc before settling down id love to have the funds again to have vehicles for every occasion but funds won’t allow 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What more could a lamping/ferreting man want! Christmas Eve I went to drop a couple of bottles of plonk off to the the farmer of the little sheep farm I do the farmer said lovely cheers for all your h

I would recommend the d max . Had one for about 5 yrs now. No trouble at all with it and nice to drive. And classed as a commercial so get it through the business. Enjoy the new ground mate . I d keep

Get a jimny or Vitara for bashing about perm. Not to expensive either 

13 minutes ago, king said:

I've looked out the back door a few times clear sky and full moon ? so dogs been fed and staying in I think.

Yea get that ratcatcher dusted off light enough on the shoulder with a sling mate whilst mooching about the woods.

Yea that s3 is not ideal really shame to use a nice car like that.jimny are good take the back seats out and ply floor good reliable 4x4 it's surprising were they will go mate.thats what I've got at the moment.cheap and cheerful..you could have your van and a jimmy for the price of a newish pick-up..

The moons up here with cloud cover but pretty dark looking out over the village it’s more a evening walk really with a lamp no full on trip it’ll take me a hour an half walk at best 

I’ll get the little ratcatcher out an give her a dusting off ive not used it for 2yrs so have to check the o rings to see if it still holds co2 pressure I would be interested to see what lb it shoots to see if it’s legal  as I’ve heavy modified it plus played about with the co2 chamber to hold more gas per shot it’s got a bit of a wack behind it. Super lite little gun 

s3 would be just pointless to even think about using off road. Jimnys are excellent little off-roaders used to do a bit of off roading in a landrover 90 kitted for off road never as much fun as a jimny the 90 would alway bottom out on deep ruts were the little jimny because so lite would just bounce through them we got stuck one day in the 90 the winch was buggered what pulled us out....a little 1l sj410 with road tyres ?

• Haha 1

I would recommend the d max . Had one for about 5 yrs now. No trouble at all with it and nice to drive. And classed as a commercial so get it through the business. Enjoy the new ground mate . I d keep it to myself and say nothing to nobody . Took someone I thought I could trust to some good permission that took some getting on with similar rules . They went back on the deer and caused me loads of hassle. Sadly after all these years the people I would trust with ground etc I can count on one hand 

• Like 3