I can’t believe im asking this.

I have gained a new perm locally for deer and vermin,  the farmer has a young lad, and it’s becoming apparent he has a thing for all things shooting, ,and by all accounts he is a pretty good shot.

I would like to encourage this lad, so I’m looking for a half decent springer, now I’ve a few rifles, but all top end pcp’s, and nothing I think suitable for him to start plinking with.

Not looking for a freebie, I’m willing to pay for something suitable as I would enjoy getting him out and start his journey, but can’t find anything local.

Has anyone got anything suitable for a 12 yr old to learn they are willing to sell ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I’ve an umerex here mate if you want it .Gas canisters though .light but long .Bolts a bit dodgey hence yours for free if you want it .

Fd, very kind offer.

I was hoping for a springer so he can plink without the need to be reliant on him getting supplies from anywhere, I did think about a pcp. But would be reliant on air fills.

not many local shops around, and obviously he doesn’t drive, how many shots do you get from a canister ? 

Safety is obviously no 1 priority, what’s the problem with the bolt and can it be fixed ?

I have about 3 fill bottles mate .Same bottles as in the rat catcher .Bolt goes solid from time to time .The other air rifle that’s spare is this SMK in .22.You’d  be welcome to that as well .

2A7546FE-BB3D-4F96-AB27-161B24546651.jpeg
scope included too , how’s that mate .I’ve got too many guns kicking about the place tbh .

• Like 4
13 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I have about 3 fill bottles mate .Same bottles as in the rat catcher .Bolt goes solid from time to time .The other air rifle that’s spare is this SMK in .22.You’d  be welcome to that as well .

2A7546FE-BB3D-4F96-AB27-161B24546651.jpeg
scope included too , how’s that mate .I’ve got too many guns kicking about the place tbh .

Them smk,s can be tuned and have come a long way from the old days of

chines crap

i would not turn one down now

not that you have lol

thats a cracking offer fd

and looks the biz to

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 2

Rabs. Just so I know, your buying a rifle for the land owners son... for the perm... to keep the man happy ? And yet your saving him more coin in the long run from pest damage... 

I might be wrong. Normally am like. Been wrecked most days.

• Haha 1