Hw110k .22

Been and got some mounts so I can scope it up with some old Nikki Sterling scopes I had laying around will be upgrading them within the next week or two but couldn’t leave it In the box until then just gotta get it zeroed in amd have a wander out later 

52B79671-F828-4659-8EE8-405978FF978E.jpeg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Rez said:

Looks so mint mate. That hugget is the cherry on the cake for sure. 

Thanks mate I picked it up today with it been a small compact gun wanted to keep it small the standard hw was to long for my liking mate 

4 hours ago, villaman said:

Sorry mate didn’t really mean to be rude but after trying different mods including huggetts , you can’t beat the good old HW mod , they are still the the bench Mark mod every one try’s to beat or match 

Hi mate I didn’t take it has a rude reply mate and yes the hw mods something else iv shot the gun today with both silencers and can definitely tell the difference with them both it would be perfect if it was smaller for me 

32 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

HW mods are quiet, but a bit on the big side. The internals are shit for the price ( 3 paper thin washers and a plastic hair roller for £50?) and A-tec wave is smaller and just as quiet as far as I can tell, and cheaper.

Hi mate a friend had mentioned the a-tec to me he said they was a decent silencer il be sure to check them out mate 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

I though mine was a rip off hw mod it's flat ended not tapered but been told it's the newer version it's quiet first few shots I had with it I thought it was underpowered til I chronod it and is at 11.4 with hades.

Hi yes mine come with the new style mod also mate mega quiet