Disgusted!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a great laugh guys ? Now if I may....alls looking good with the rifle. I tested it yesterday and its impressive to say the least. Just  need a fox to blood it proper. It seems to like t

I was actually being funny when I said ".308 is a bit overkill" ? I only have .22lr, .17HMR and the .308 win, Each serves its purpose, the .22 just bounce off, the .17 ya need to shoot em up the

As you all know I am very impressed with my cz457 22. So much so I got one in 17hmr just last night. As it was dark I was unable to bore sight it last night but I was very conscious about  the barrel

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, si brown said:

With you 100% on that Gav...

sliced up a graylag other day for me and the lad, had a stew with one other week which wasn’t to bad but tried frying strips for fajitas... it was sh1te told lad to stop eating it just in case he choked to death it was that tough??

11A1A632-7612-4B43-AC29-C83C8C0E0D94.jpeg.2cf1b047f8a6867f7988c5c74ff0ec9e.jpeg

Me mate phones other day do I want to come goose shooting?

Na ya 

My pup is on a raw diet and eats venison,  hare , rabbit , pheasant no problem but wouldn't eat goose ? I had to cook it for him .....

• Haha 3
41 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Get some pics up ?

I don't really take pictures whilst out as my mobile is normally plugged in at the side of the bed ? 

20201108_153702.jpg

Edited by Gav
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, David.evans said:

That gav 

must be the size of the island your on fuc walking That ?

That's just the Galson estate I shoot for, most of it is bog, always come home with one leg soaked to the an no welly ? 

1 minute ago, si brown said:

Wtf’s all that Gav?!

looks a bit technical?

Hmmm I get side tracked a lot, there's a lot of raspberry pi gear, but on with 8x8x8 led cubes at present, there is a computer and I'm *trying* to program a 48 pin stc 12c eeprom ?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Gav said:

Hmmm I get side tracked a lot, there's a lot of raspberry pi gear, but on with 8x8x8 led cubes at present, there is a computer and I'm *trying* to program a 48 pin stc 12c eeprom ?

Ffs wish I hadn’t asked... I’m lost??

think I get the raspberry bit but wtf are the Led cubes for?!

prob shouldn’t ask?

finaly got to grips with quick load!!

thank you:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
13 hours ago, si brown said:

prob shouldn’t ask?

You tube them, they do led walls for animations, some clever buggers out there ?

Search 8x8x8 led cube, its probably the one I got from China for £12 which includes nothing but dips, ics leds, and a few pins ? RGB's the next one ? 

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, si brown said:

prob shouldn’t ask?

You may not know what all that gear is SI but it reminds me of your kitchen table ...................................................................... ???

Phil

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Any story behind that cracker ?

Aye biggest yet (for me) , around 15 years ago, had been out all day and was about 2 hours from home, hadn't seen anything all day an he just presented himself bloody lovely, so would have been rude not too, clean heart an lung, dropped on the spot. If only I could get another as good I'd die happy ?? 

• Like 4
Just now, Gav said:

Aye biggest yet (for me) , around 15 years ago, had been out all day and was about 2 hours from home, hadn't seen anything all day an he just presented himself bloody lovely, so would have been rude not too, clean heart an lung, dropped on the spot. If only I could get another as good I'd die happy ?? 

Brilliant ? How many do you cull a year ?