Dytkos cottage

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been grating hard to get this cottage ready for end of the year..  More concerned with getting @Dytkos in next year...should be ready for you mate!! Lol   Kitchen going in next we

So the test run starts on Wednesday, I've 3 weeks of family coming, its not 100% finished but finishings now... they'll live with the few snags before it goes to the public in September.... 11 months.

So we've had a good first couple of months, put it on with Unique holiday Stays and the Mrs is running an instagram page which has started to grow quite well.. Trying to finsh the 2nd one for Chr

Posted Images

No lads, leave the naming to Mrs Newkid......I have seen the state of some of you c**ts in the fishing photos and to be fair, marketing and projecting an image wouldn’t be your strong points ! Lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
57 minutes ago, WILF said:

No lads, leave the naming to Mrs Newkid......I have seen the state of some of you c**ts in the fishing photos and to be fair, marketing and projecting an image wouldn’t be your strong points ! Lol 

And I'm one of them, hence leave it to the Mrs...

• Haha 1

Busy week...

Digging footings to extend outside raised patio, there was no way the existing walls would support it if we do put a hot tub out there, planning ahead...it will give us a 8m x 5m area now as well.

Prepped the groundworks ready for paviers to be laid, stone down next week paviers going down in 14th Dec.

Loaded out 250 blocks tonight..ready for retainer to be built tomorrow...another day labouring and talking shit with my mate...

20201125_141008.jpg

20201126_093413.jpg

20201126_162410.jpg

20201126_162622.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Busy week...

Digging footings to extend outside raised patio, there was no way the existing walls would support it if we do put a hot tub out there, planning ahead...it will give us a 8m x 5m area now as well.

Prepped the groundworks ready for paviers to be laid, stone down next week paviers going down in 14th Dec.

Loaded out 250 blocks tonight..ready for retainer to be built tomorrow...another day labouring and talking shit with my mate...

20201125_141008.jpg

20201126_093413.jpg

20201126_162410.jpg

20201126_162622.jpg

That's a stunning view newkid 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Busy week...

20201125_141008.jpg

20201126_093413.jpg

20201126_162410.jpg

20201126_162622.jpg

Absolutely amazing ?

• Thanks 1