What mag scope?

Had a trip up to the RFD and purchased the Hawke 4x16x50 ir fast mount scope. Came in at £97 which is ideal for the air rifle. But in true form I didn't stop there, ended up also purchasing the Hawke Endurance 600m range finder?

My Mrs hates me when I go to the RDF, I always come out spending more than I say?

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Longshanx said:

Had a trip up to the RFD and purchased the Hawke 4x16x50 ir fast mount scope. Came in at £97 which is ideal for the air rifle. But in true form I didn't stop there, ended up also purchasing the Hawke Endurance 600m range finder?

My Mrs hates me when I go to the RDF, I always come out spending more than I say?

Any chance of a pic of your new set up LS ? ??

• Like 1
9 hours ago, villaman said:

Trouble is more mag = more hold over on air and .22lr , unless it’s ffp

I've got a 22lr it's zeroed at 60 mtrs so tend not give it much hold over unless I know I'm pushing it further, same with my 17hmr, that is zeroed @ 100 mtrs, again very rare I have to use hold over or under. 

The air rifle will be getting zeroed @25mtrs and I'm going to be making a chart so I know my hold over and under mil dots. The range finder will come in useful for this. 

I'll let you know how it goes once I get it zeroed 

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, Longshanx said:

I've got a 22lr it's zeroed at 60 mtrs so tend not give it much hold over unless I know I'm pushing it further, same with my 17hmr, that is zeroed @ 100 mtrs, again very rare I have to use hold over or under. 

The air rifle will be getting zeroed @25mtrs and I'm going to be making a chart so I know my hold over and under mil dots. The range finder will come in useful for this. 

I'll let you know how it goes once I get it zeroed 

What’s happened to you ? corrupted by fresh air ? the .308 will kill everything 

5 minutes ago, Stavross said:

What’s happened to you ? corrupted by fresh air ? the .308 will kill everything 

I know mate I feel dirty that I've stepped into the darkside?

Dont think the perm would be happy with big hole everywhere off the 308 on rats ???

But it would be interesting?

• Haha 2