Digger wasps.

Just came back from a woods I have permission on to shoot.i walked past a nest of of digger wasps about 2ft from my feet.thought nothing off it untill I was stung 4 times.its a good crow woods so would like to destroy the wasps nest.whats the best way to do it.

Cheers king...

35 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Can a petrol, a crossbow an a lit rag ? 

works a gazillion %?

I haven't got a crossbow ? fexkers chased me across the woods about 100yds from the nest they still stinging me ? jumped in the truck panting like feck.1 I didn't see on my wrist stung me aswell.b*****d things..

24 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Ya need to stand your ground and man up to them, tell them your well respected on THL an your not gonna budge an inch, call their bluff ??

My lower leg sting is still stinging now ? 

3 hours ago, dazbrowne 13 said:

Had to get rid of some wasps in my mum's garage used that stuff in a spray can jets out far then turns into expanding foam job done I just shut garage door you might need an exit plan in the woods ?

I watched a few vids on youtube last night.they said the wasps come back to the hole at dusk.thats when I was there lol.

But the best time to sort them is night time when they ain't active.

I will look for that foam stuff now mate ?

Had a look on screwfix the reviews on this look good I will pick 1 up 

https://www.screwfix.com/p/zero-in-ultra-power-wasp-nest-foam-600ml/766hv

• Like 1

They arnt digger wasps. They are just one of the common wasp species that have made a hole in the ground. I'll be surprised if they last more than another week or two. Just don't go that close to em and you will be fine

Girl 

• Like 2