Wanted deerhound x bitch

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This here is Morton mate.A more sympathetic,friendly and happier soul you will never find.

I had plans to give this young Deerhound bitch a spin on the white hares; Sadly it never came off, would have been interesting to see how she fared . Cheers.

Go to the nearest car boot and buy it a teddy,at 20p it will be far cheaper than another Kc deerhound turd.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Anyroad I once seen a deerhound run and then turn round

The first time I witnessed a proper Deerhoundy run I wanted one,i made it my lifes ambition to hunt with a lurcher that offered as much,thats possibly why I detest now anything that attempts to masquerade under the Deerhound and offers feck all but a price tag.

31 minutes ago, morton said:

The first time I witnessed a proper Deerhoundy run I wanted one,i made it my lifes ambition to hunt with a lurcher that offered as much,thats possibly why I detest now anything that attempts to masquerade under the Deerhound and offers feck all but a price tag.

Morton.this post changed my life..

2 hours ago, morton said:

The original poster,Cookland is a kc line of piss poor Deerhounds,you will have some that will attempt to make a name for a deerhound turd with a specific kc monicur,always because they own and sell such,for a monetary value that is higher at the shoulder than their work worthless mutt.The Deerhound offers far more to a working lurcher than anything else but a Collie,IMO,ive never yet to see a lurcher that offers as much,yet the vast majority of Deerhounds are about as much use as limp prick in a brothel,its a penis,it looks like a penis ,its useful to piss out of but not up to the job it was designed for.The only decent Deerhounds are mongrels many generations bred away from Kc.

I am the original poster mate. I don't want a Kc Deerhound. I want a deerhound cross, as my post states. My dog is a cookslands deerhound/greyhound Cross and he is mint. I want similar as a pack member. 

On 17/10/2020 at 00:21, baker boy said:

Because he dont want to wait for it to mature before he breeds the arse out of it...at a guess

Wtf ya f***ing cheeky b*****d. I want a quiet mature bitch for my 10 Yr old deerhound cross. The first thing I would do is get it spayed ya f***ing dick. 

• Haha 1