Lightwieght smock/jacket

Likes been said ,there is a jacket yet made that copes with British weather .Rain ,sun and wind all in one day and physical activity on top .Better to carry top coat until needed I find as sweat is easily trapped with even the best breatheable  gear .Had  smocks but too heavy for walking far so now use couple layers of hoody style cotton tops that dry fast if gotten wet .On a quad whole different ball game though and a smock is almost a necessity I’ve found .Deer hunter do some decent trouser to go with smock and make you look like you know what your doing 😇

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With outdoor clothing money isn't really a factor for me. But then I'm not doing 100 quid a week on beer and fags or got 500 a month finance on a flash car or whatever like a lot of lads do. I've been

Literally the best jacket I've ever owned is a now discontinued Harkila and I know two professional terriermen who swear by the prohunter bottoms. Until recently they routinely used legit Gore-Tex in

Posted Images

• 1 month later...