excalibre 22 karbine air rifle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha,  its mine mac i got it for my mate to use and my son when he comes shooting (which isnt very often), and shes a green goddess mac not a monster

Just got it today jjm, thanks a lot its a belter, loads better than i thought it would be, its like new just like you said, cheers pal

I he has any sence he will keep it, it really is a cracking gun.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, big napper said:

Just got it today jjm, thanks a lot its a belter, loads better than i thought it would be, its like new just like you said, cheers pal

20201007_165702.jpg

20201007_165635.jpg

For feck sake John do not take it out and

shoot it mate

it will join the green monster

and your mate will still be looking for a rifle lol

???

• Haha 1

Let you into a secret John, I had actually said yes please to Jeff over your Excaliber but suffered van repairs and had to let go of the deal because of paying van repairs :sorry:.

Still looks a beauty of a rifle and a carbine to boot, enjoy buddy and please put the photos up to pi55 me off again :laugh:

atb  Mark.

• Like 1

Sick note about the van pal, bet you were gutted not getting this, i cant believe how clean the excalibur is, its in better nick than my hw100 and i got that new just a couple of years ago. Yes il be putting pics up as soon as its out shooting (but not to piss you off pal),

• Haha 1