Mark hunt vs ray sefo

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

To quote joe rogan if you have an MMA Mount Rushmore , who would you put on it ? 

For me fedor , mcgregor , Jones are absolute musts

Mcgregor is not a great,quits when it gets tough,jones has been popped god knows how many times for steroids,

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m an absolute machine 

I'll never forget the way randleman slammed him only for him to beat him a short time later! Tough as boots loved MMA years ago don't really bother now. Big nog v sapp was another cracker. Randy coutu

Amazing fighter.mike zambidis 17 time world champion..5ft 5" this fight is impressive.and the commentator is mad as feck ?    

Posted Images

I actually have mixed bags about mcgregor as well but you cannot deny that he is the most recognisable fighter in history . yes he’s had a few bad times  my personal fave ever  is Nate Diaz Purely as he is the true people’s champion imho . Always will be . how can you hate a man who does this ? ??? 

but you can’t argue that mcgregor has surpassed the ufc and is not a main stream pop culture icon ? 

comparing him to some one like Tito or randy is laughable in comparison when you look at the impact they have had . 

If that was the case you’d have a Rushmore full of gracies . 

B4C93B3D-6A44-4792-AC97-3ADD5C871576.jpeg.7dfac5aac05f3d4bb592076aab52f122.jpeg

284F82B5-DF8F-47DB-BC93-C0B870AFB833.gif

11 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I actually have mixed bags about mcgregor as well but you cannot deny that he is the most recognisable fighter in history . yes he’s had a few bad times  my personal fave ever  is Nate Diaz Purely as he is the true people’s champion imho . Always will be . how can you hate a man who does this ? ??? 

but you can’t argue that mcgregor has surpassed the ufc and is not a main stream pop culture icon ? 

comparing him to some one like Tito or randy is laughable in comparison when you look at the impact they have had . 

Your judging the greatest fighters by how popular they are................il get my coat

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Thats nick diaz in the school pic

• Like 1