Mark hunt vs ray sefo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m an absolute machine 

I'll never forget the way randleman slammed him only for him to beat him a short time later! Tough as boots loved MMA years ago don't really bother now. Big nog v sapp was another cracker. Randy coutu

Amazing fighter.mike zambidis 17 time world champion..5ft 5" this fight is impressive.and the commentator is mad as feck ?    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, king said:

Them samoans are a tough breed..they both have heavy hands and both can take some serious punches..

I don't know why it's called funniest fight ever ? it's probably the best ever fight in K1 

I love old k1,have a look at hunt vs jerome lebanner,they had 4 fights against each other,all good action.

4 minutes ago, king said:

Them samoans are a tough breed..they both have heavy hands and both can take some serious punches..

I don't know why it's called funniest fight ever ? it's probably the best ever fight in K1 

Why did Yankee Doodle name the feather in his hat Macaroni? 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, Rogerbill said:

I love old k1,have a look at hunt vs jerome lebanner,they had 4 fights against each other,all good action.

I started watching it maybe 15+ yrs ago I think.that lebanner is a French guy if I remember right.remy bonjasky was impressive very athletic lad and deadly with the flying knees.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Great to watch. Has a few great kos and just walks away knows his opponent is done

The power in his shots.he just knows when he connects with full power that you are finished..

I don’t care if he is superman......with a name like “Mark Hunt “ I am definitely taking the piss ! Lol 

He can’t be allowed to get away with that......what the hell was his mum and dad thinking ?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t care if he is superman......with a name like “Mark Hunt “ I am definitely taking the piss ! Lol 

He can’t be allowed to get away with that......what the hell was his mum and dad thinking ?

I grew up with a Mike Hunt it never grew old

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

How can you mention great fighters in K1 and not mention the greatest fighter of all time in cage fighting . Fedor 

Fedor was the best in the pride era

,as for greatest of all time,i disagree,but he was a savage fighter,very small for a heavyweight too

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Rogerbill said:

Fedor was the best in the pride era

,as for greatest of all time,i disagree,but he was a savage fighter,very small for a heavyweight too

I'll never forget the way randleman slammed him only for him to beat him a short time later! Tough as boots loved MMA years ago don't really bother now. Big nog v sapp was another cracker. Randy couture and roided Belfort were favourites of mine back in the day aswell. But damn that randleman suplex!!

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

To quote joe rogan if you have an MMA Mount Rushmore , who would you put on it ? 

For me fedor , mcgregor , Jones are absolute musts

You are to MMA what bagpipes are to ball room dancing you absolute non starter ! 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

To quote joe rogan if you have an MMA Mount Rushmore , who would you put on it ? 

For me fedor , mcgregor , Jones are absolute musts

Mcgregors pretty crap in the great scheme of things imo. I stopped watching when Jones ironed out shogun I couldn't watch anymore of my favourite fighters getting smashed in their old age?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1